BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Anybody else a nerd and plays the original sims!? Electr...5 Answers
  • Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Brandi P.
I love playing The Sims! I've played on the Playstation 2 and computers, and I have to it is definitely way more fun to play on the computer. The cheats and expansion packs make it way better and are worth getting/using!
Austin S.
Grandville, MI
The Sims is an awesome game, The only reason I give a B is because in order to really have all of the content you have to buy the DLC (Downloadable Content) otherwise there really isn't a lot to do in the base game itself.
Jordan C.
Puyallup, WA
This game would be a lot better if it ran decently on ANY computer. I find myself with one of the best graphic cards around still seeing lag in this game all the time. It makes it sluggish and at times unbearable to play.
Alicia M.
Las Vegas, NV
I started playing sim in high school. And being 14 years later I am still playing sims. I love being able to design the toon the house and the micro managing their lifes. largely because the possiblillites are endless
Julia G.
I love the SIMS it is my guilty pleasure! I really have to control myself because I can easily spend the whole day playing SIMS. I love being able to decorate the homes and choose what each sim will do with their lives.
Kandis W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have loved playing the Sims. I remember playing it when it got to the xbox. I was excited for all the newer ones to come. I love the old versions and I currently own this one actually! I play it on the computer often!
Rebecca P.
Upland, IN
This game had me hooked when I first saw it. What a brilliant idea for a game. It will keep you playing for hours. One thing I found addicting to Sims was all of the user content downloads. I can fill a hard drive!
Shelby C.
Pewaukee, WI
There has not been a better game made than The Sims. Each expansion allows you to add a whole not aspect to the game. The only down side to the franchise is you can't just play for an hour, it ends up being six or seven!
Ali P.
Mankato, MN
Gamer Expert Level 1
The first sims game was great! It's such an oldie but goodie! I used to buy all of the expansion packs for the sims and spend hours building my dream house and family! It definitely keeps your imagination running wild!
Jocelyn A.
My sisters got me hooked on Sims. We have almost all of the games. Its so addictive to play for something that kinda simple. You can create your own little world in Sims. This game is one of my top favorite games to play.
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol