Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
4.83 / 5 based on 2,562 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,968 Q&A
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
- "The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them." in 156 reviews
- "I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live." in 106 reviews
- "I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much better" in 66 reviews
- "I've been a huge sims fan for years, i unfortunately never got to play the sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys." in 60 reviews
- "Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do." in 60 reviews
Been a big fan since Sims 1, I have every expansion for 1,2 & 3. The idea to control someone is pretty cool. The game is funny and I love the way it mimics actual life. This is a must get game! You'll be playing for HOURS!
This game is so addicting. You have to unlock goals & achievements and gets points and it's so much fun. I've played all the sims including the one with pets. I love becoming a ghost and having to mess with the grim reaper.
Can't beat the original! I remember buying this when it came out and having so much fun figuring out how to succeed and how to be evil. This is the first game I remember to have a tone of DLV available on their website.
I love this game once i played for it for more then 10 hours! Its very fun and very exciting. Also you can make the perfect family. The only thing is the price, you can go on torrentz.u to get it free. Please don't flag this!
The first sims game was great! It's such an oldie but goodie! I used to buy all of the expansion packs for the sims and spend hours building my dream house and family! It definitely keeps your imagination running wild!
I first played The Sims when I was in middle school and I'm now in grad school and I still play it. I love the newer versions and the expansion packs as well. Playing this game is a great way to relax and have some fun.
A really entertaining game, in itself is the simulation of life in characters that you create with special characteristics that you put in them. You will not notice when you hang out in this game.If you like life simulation games this is definitely for you
There has not been a better game made than The Sims. Each expansion allows you to add a whole not aspect to the game. The only down side to the franchise is you can't just play for an hour, it ends up being six or seven!
The Sims have been a long time love of mine. Amazing ability to build custom homes and characters. Who doesn't want to control every aspect of someone's life! Expansion packs and stuff packs galore are available for the original sims and the Sims 2 and 3. Currently awaiting the release of the Sims 4!!
I started playing sim in high school. And being 14 years later I am still playing sims. I love being able to design the toon the house and the micro managing their lifes. largely because the possiblillites are endless
Q & A
Out of all the sims games, which is your all time fave? and which expansion pack did you most enjoy?
We're can I buy this game?
Question has been deleted
Anyone else tried their hardest to marry the most Sims possible?
Its and old classic but still cool for an old school game. Who remembers the code for money? I do !:! lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos