Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
4.83 / 5 based on 2,553 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,967 Q&A
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
- "The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them." in 156 reviews
- "I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live." in 106 reviews
- "I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much better" in 66 reviews
- "I've been a huge sims fan for years, i unfortunately never got to play the sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys." in 60 reviews
- "Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do." in 60 reviews
I haven't played sims in quite a while, but when I did, I would stay up 24 hours at a time getting lost in it. Took up waaay to much of my time, but in a fun way.lol
The first sims game was great! It's such an oldie but goodie! I used to buy all of the expansion packs for the sims and spend hours building my dream house and family! It definitely keeps your imagination running wild!
I have loved playing the Sims. I remember playing it when it got to the xbox. I was excited for all the newer ones to come. I love the old versions and I currently own this one actually! I play it on the computer often!
This game had me hooked when I first saw it. What a brilliant idea for a game. It will keep you playing for hours. One thing I found addicting to Sims was all of the user content downloads. I can fill a hard drive!
My sisters got me hooked on Sims. We have almost all of the games. Its so addictive to play for something that kinda simple. You can create your own little world in Sims. This game is one of my top favorite games to play.
A really entertaining game, in itself is the simulation of life in characters that you create with special characteristics that you put in them. You will not notice when you hang out in this game.If you like life simulation games this is definitely for you
I first played The Sims when I was in middle school and I'm now in grad school and I still play it. I love the newer versions and the expansion packs as well. Playing this game is a great way to relax and have some fun.
I love playing The Sims! I've played on the Playstation 2 and computers, and I have to it is definitely way more fun to play on the computer. The cheats and expansion packs make it way better and are worth getting/using!
I've been playing the Sims since the original version. I have a great fondness for this game series, in spite of bugs and glitches that seem to grow more numerous with Sims 3. I don't know if it's just because of technology or because of other issues with EA. Still, it keeps me coming back time and again.
I started playing sim in high school. And being 14 years later I am still playing sims. I love being able to design the toon the house and the micro managing their lifes. largely because the possiblillites are endless
Q & A
Do you base your Sims off existing characters or people or do you create original ones?
Is this worth playing?
What's the best expansion?
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos