Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
4.83 / 5 based on 2,561 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,967 Q&A
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
- "The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them." in 156 reviews
- "I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live." in 106 reviews
- "I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much better" in 66 reviews
- "I've been a huge sims fan for years, i unfortunately never got to play the sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys." in 60 reviews
- "Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do." in 60 reviews
I have been playing the sims for my whole childhood. I have like 7 or more different sims games. I am now 21 and i still love to play. Its just so cool to be able to live whatever life you want to to leave reality for a little.
I LOVE THE SIMS. I have played since the first sims, and I'm SO excited for the Seasons expansion pack to come out in November! It is really fun, has tons of different details and things to do, it keeps you interested for years!
This is my childhood! I have played this game countless times! I realized over time that the only downside of this game is that it takes up a lot of memory! But it is so fun! I recommend everyone play this at least once in your life!
This game series is one of the best out there. Want to play god? Live out your fantasies? Completely ruin someone's life or make them blossom? This is the game for you!
This game is one of my favorites. It is super addicting and fun and I always end up playing it for hours on end. So if you buy this amazing game make sure you have lots of free time because you are not going to want to stop once you start!
The Sims is one of the most highly influential games for the simulation genre. With over 10 expansions and 3 predecessors it was the start to a new craze: a virtual life full of honors and disappointment. Be whoever you want to be, control whoever you want and most of all trap someone inside of the swimming pool.
This is the ONLY computer game that I play. Once I start it up, it's difficult for me to press "Save & quit" lol!! Sometimes I experience glitches, but it's not too big of a deal to me. Looking forward to the Sims 4 this fall.
An amazing game. I have had 2 and 3. I can't wait to get the 4th. It gives you the ability to be the type of person you always wished to be, but may not have the nerve.
I enjoyed the game when I first played it, but after a while it began to feel like work. That sapped the fun right out of it. Others may enjoy it more fully if they can dedicate more time to it and enjoy the effort it requires.
I love these games, they are my favorite video games to play. I've been playing them since they first came out and I will play them as long as they keep coming out. They're so fun, there's so much to do, and it's never boring.
Q & A
Do you base your Sims off existing characters or people or do you create original ones?
Is this worth playing?
What's the best expansion?
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos