BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Jayla G.
Auburn Hills, MI
I have been playing the sims for my whole childhood. I have like 7 or more different sims games. I am now 21 and i still love to play. Its just so cool to be able to live whatever life you want to to leave reality for a little.
Amy M.
Prosser , WA
I LOVE THE SIMS. I have played since the first sims, and I'm SO excited for the Seasons expansion pack to come out in November! It is really fun, has tons of different details and things to do, it keeps you interested for years!
Sabra H.
This is my childhood! I have played this game countless times! I realized over time that the only downside of this game is that it takes up a lot of memory! But it is so fun! I recommend everyone play this at least once in your life!
Coral T.
Bakersfield, CA
This game series is one of the best out there. Want to play god? Live out your fantasies? Completely ruin someone's life or make them blossom? This is the game for you!
Olivia M.
Fort Worth, TX
This game is one of my favorites. It is super addicting and fun and I always end up playing it for hours on end. So if you buy this amazing game make sure you have lots of free time because you are not going to want to stop once you start!
Katie B.
The Sims is one of the most highly influential games for the simulation genre. With over 10 expansions and 3 predecessors it was the start to a new craze: a virtual life full of honors and disappointment. Be whoever you want to be, control whoever you want and most of all trap someone inside of the swimming pool.
Meagan G.
Jamaica, NY
This is the ONLY computer game that I play. Once I start it up, it's difficult for me to press "Save & quit" lol!! Sometimes I experience glitches, but it's not too big of a deal to me. Looking forward to the Sims 4 this fall.
Sarah W.
East Hampton, CT
An amazing game. I have had 2 and 3. I can't wait to get the 4th. It gives you the ability to be the type of person you always wished to be, but may not have the nerve.
William L.
Saint Paul, MN
I enjoyed the game when I first played it, but after a while it began to feel like work. That sapped the fun right out of it. Others may enjoy it more fully if they can dedicate more time to it and enjoy the effort it requires.
Angelle M.
I love these games, they are my favorite video games to play. I've been playing them since they first came out and I will play them as long as they keep coming out. They're so fun, there's so much to do, and it's never boring.
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol