BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Anybody else a nerd and plays the original sims!? Electr...5 Answers
  • Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Katie B.
The Sims is one of the most highly influential games for the simulation genre. With over 10 expansions and 3 predecessors it was the start to a new craze: a virtual life full of honors and disappointment. Be whoever you want to be, control whoever you want and most of all trap someone inside of the swimming pool.
Kitty C.
My favorite during college. I loved the detail that exists in this game. It's extensive enough to keep me busy personally without having more features in the later versions. I still prefer this and SIMS2 than the 3D versions.
Meagan G.
Jamaica, NY
This is the ONLY computer game that I play. Once I start it up, it's difficult for me to press "Save & quit" lol!! Sometimes I experience glitches, but it's not too big of a deal to me. Looking forward to the Sims 4 this fall.
Olivia T.
Edina, MO
I've always been a console kind person but I tried SIMS and I was instantly addicted. Who doesn't love a game where they can do anything they want!? Plus the Expansion packs they add just makes it Impossible to get bored with.
Brandy G.
Van Wert, OH
This game is a lot of fun. I love all the Sims games.
I like making the unique characters, their homes, & setting them up with jobs or on a rock star path. It's neat to see the actual outcome of the choices of your character.
Courtney D.
Philadelphia, PA
I can literally go for days playing the Sims and only take breaks to use the bathroom. It's so fun and entertaining running (and ruining) the lives of these Sims! Even without any expansion packs, it's still amazing addictive. Even the original Sims is timeless. Completely love it; it's my all time favorite game!
Danielle H.
Hanover, MN
Two words: My life. I spent an insane amount of time playing this as a kid and well into my adult years. I was that girl that would anticipate the new expansion packs. I haven't played the sims 4 yet because I've upgraded to a little more mature gaming but the sims will always have a special place in my heart. <3
Annabell D.
Philadelphia, PA
The Sims were among the first games I ever played and still till this day love them with all my heart. I can literally play this game for hours without breaks. Seriously, I love this game and can't wait for the next installment.
Tanya w.
Fort Stewart, Ga
I've spent so much of my childhood in front of the computer playing this game. I love the original Sims, and I think the game play is awesome! Even though there are tons of newer versions, this one will always be special to me!
Matthew B.
Phillipsburg, KS
I remember the good ole days when I would make me and my crush a married couple on this game, But after I wasn't crushing on them anymore and found a new crush I'd make them start a fire and then sell all the doors so they couldn't get out and make them no more. This game is, in my opinion, one of the greatest ever!
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol