BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Anybody else a nerd and plays the original sims!? Electr...5 Answers
  • Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Alyssa H.
The Sims is my favorite game ever and I have been addicted to it since it came out on the computer when I was a kid. I spent forever playing The original Sims game and have bought every expansion and sequel to it and enjoy every minute of it. I love designing the homes.
Liseth L.
este es el MEJOR JUEGO QUE EXISTE. Aún recuerdo cuando lo empecé a jugar y la obsesión que tuve, literal no podía parar.

Sin duda, las nuevas versiones han mejorado mucho la experiencia de juego, pero el original siempre tendrá un lugar especial en mi corazón.
Chelsey M.
This game is amazing, I honestly think it is worth buying. My favorite feature would probably be the fact that it gives me a good chance to control lives. It is affordable not to expensive but addicting. I would recommend it to no the big time gamers.
Shannon K.
Bath, PA
I've played the Sims since The Sims 1 first came out. The Sims 2 added so much more social interaction, options, better graphics, and life stages of pregnancy, infant, toddler, child, teen, adult, and elder. The Sims 3 took it to another level with different graphics, although I wont say that they are better because I find that all the Sims 3 faces seem to be round and chubby, wheras my Sims 2 faces have more diverse features. The Sims 3 offers the player customizable anything and everything with more options in general and a seamless neighborhood that you can walk around in without loading screens like in the previous games. Live spans can be manually changed and an added young adult lifestage was added. The computer requirements to run the Sims 3 perfectly are kind of bigger than the previous games, but my basic laptop runs the game awesomely without lags, but without expansions. Expansion packs throughout all Sims versions add more gameplay and different worlds, activities, interactions, objects, clothes, people, and just things such as seasons, vampires, or new ways to be involved in your sims' lives. LOVE The Sims!
Traci L.
Philadelphia, PA
Sims is one of the games that got me into simulation games. I love mostly all the expansion packs and the Sim City games. I eagerly wait for Sims 4 to drop and constantly try to do projects to build my dream computer and play this game. Once you pick this game up - don't expect to put it down anytime soon. The fact that you can build and create a sim in any shape or form is really attractive. The possibilities of customizing in this game are infinite, especially with the help of CC (Custom Content) communities. You can even create your own new CC if you're interested (and of course patient). Not only can you build a sim or your dream home, but you can control your sim's life in every possible way. The graphics, if run on an average to epic computer are beautiful. It sometimes has some lagging problems (especially with the Sims 3 installation) even if ran on a gamer computer. There's a lot of cool features in the Sims! Such as, taking pictures which can be used to write a story(my favorite), taking video clips of the sims to make movies/music videos and making and uploading your sims to the site! The choices are endless.
desiree g.
dania beach, FL
This is one of my favorite games, i have played almost all TheSims versions, i have to say that PC versions are superior over all the console versions. In a life simulation game i found useless you have to complete goals to unlock new things. But is a great "saga"
Sara R.
Eagle Pass, TX
The Sims changed my view of gaming completely. I expect so much from roleplaying games ever since I played the first Sims game. It's just so fun being able to control the life of your Sims and seeing the turnouts for every action you have him/her do.
Brittany M.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Another game I had a huge obsession with. Sims is the ultimate game. You can create people with their own jobs and build their homes from top to bottom. A great creative outlet I'd say.
Jessika G.
Guyton, GA
This use to be my all time favorite games! I could sit and play it for hours! So fun to be able to control them and do whatever you want! Replayable and wicked fun! Recommend this for all ages!
t s.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Oldie but goodie on the ps2. The game was fun but it would get so annoying when my sims would nonstop scream at me 😂 or my neighbors wouldn’t leave my backyard crying. But it was the start for the evolution of sims especially for the consoles.
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol