Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
4.83 / 5 based on 2,561 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,968 Q&A
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
- "The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them." in 156 reviews
- "I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live." in 106 reviews
- "I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much better" in 66 reviews
- "I've been a huge sims fan for years, i unfortunately never got to play the sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys." in 60 reviews
- "Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do." in 60 reviews
How can someone not love The Sims? It's not like other games, where there's a specific genre. In The Sims, you simply live like however you wish. Do you want to be a car mechanic or a doctor? You can do either! Start at the bottom of your career path and work your way up to CEO. You can spend hours playing this game and not even notice.
I started playing sims when i was younger and Sims city as well as the original sims were the only sims avalible. Once sims 2 came out i was on that and sims 3 oh man. Once you play the sims it becomes addicting, you just cant stop. I love it!
I have been playing The Sims since about 2006 with the first edition of the Sims. Each new edition of The Sims just gets better and better. There's so much to do, so much to make, and is very addicting. I can spend 6+ hours playing in one day.
I loved playing this game when I was growing up. I got my mom into it and my best friend. We would pay for hours making ourselves and building a house. Even with all the changes in the new Sims today it is still one of my all time favorite games
I love the Sims! I've been playing since I was younger. It only has gotten better with the production of the game. I currently own The Sims 3 and a couple of extensions to it. Good fun way to waste time and put your building skills to work.
I've been playing this game since I was in 7th grade, it's my favorite game but only for PC, the sims on consoles is very restricted and in my opinion harder to play my favorite series has to be the sims 2 the sims 3 is just not as fun to me!
Sims is awesome ! I love how much fun and different every person you play can be. Although its not SO realistic it is pretty close! Everyone in the game has their own personalities and traits. You can make your Sims do anything you wish !
I've loved these games since they've come out. I live vicariously through my sims. It's sad but true. I can't wait until The Sims 4 comes out. The game is very addicting but so much fun. I'm glad I've invested as much money as I have into it.
I was little when the first Sims game came out, but I've been in love with the games ever since. I love how much it's progressed! It's so fun to play around with the Sims, and you can make it even more fun if you mess around with cheat codes.
I love The Sims because you can live an alternative life through these characters that you create! If you are into architecture and interior designing then this game is for you! You can construct your own house and decorate it anyway you like.
Q & A
Do you base your Sims off existing characters or people or do you create original ones?
Is this worth playing?
What's the best expansion?
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos