Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
4.83 / 5 based on 2,561 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,968 Q&A
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
- "The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them." in 156 reviews
- "I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live." in 106 reviews
- "I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much better" in 66 reviews
- "I've been a huge sims fan for years, i unfortunately never got to play the sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys." in 60 reviews
- "Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do." in 60 reviews
This was one of the first computer games I played with my friends. My firends and I would all gather around the computer and build houses and create families. I loved this game growing up, and I loved the original, the Sims, the Sims 2, and the Sims 3. I love this series. It's an amazing series. It brings out my creative side and I love that.
I've loved these games since they've come out. I live vicariously through my sims. It's sad but true. I can't wait until The Sims 4 comes out. The game is very addicting but so much fun. I'm glad I've invested as much money as I have into it.
I have all of the Sims except Sims 4. I love this game! And it only gets better every time they come out with a new one! I played this game first and it is nowhere near as good as the newest Sims EA has come out with. Keep em coming EA games!
I love this game its crazy fun for me and so addicting lol...cant help but play everyday...I think everyone that hasn't tried this game should trust me you will like it a lot.
I've been playing this game since I was in 7th grade, it's my favorite game but only for PC, the sims on consoles is very restricted and in my opinion harder to play my favorite series has to be the sims 2 the sims 3 is just not as fun to me!
I was little when the first Sims game came out, but I've been in love with the games ever since. I love how much it's progressed! It's so fun to play around with the Sims, and you can make it even more fun if you mess around with cheat codes.
I love the Sims! I've been playing since I was younger. It only has gotten better with the production of the game. I currently own The Sims 3 and a couple of extensions to it. Good fun way to waste time and put your building skills to work.
Sims is awesome ! I love how much fun and different every person you play can be. Although its not SO realistic it is pretty close! Everyone in the game has their own personalities and traits. You can make your Sims do anything you wish !
I love sis ! i play the sims 3 on my play station3 and I'm anxious to go out and buy Sims Seasons. its the perfect game to just sit and relax and play idk whhy i just cant stop ! the gae never really ends so you can keep playing and playing
The Sims is the adult version of Barbies...but more fun....Spent hours designing houses and decorating them. God long nights of looking at the clock and realizing you just spent 5 hours building your dream house and making your sim a Chef!!
Q & A
Do you base your Sims off existing characters or people or do you create original ones?
Is this worth playing?
What's the best expansion?
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos