BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Anybody else a nerd and plays the original sims!? Electr...5 Answers
  • Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Jaclyn J.
This was one of the first computer games I played with my friends. My firends and I would all gather around the computer and build houses and create families. I loved this game growing up, and I loved the original, the Sims, the Sims 2, and the Sims 3. I love this series. It's an amazing series. It brings out my creative side and I love that.
Briana B.
Anniston, AL
I've loved these games since they've come out. I live vicariously through my sims. It's sad but true. I can't wait until The Sims 4 comes out. The game is very addicting but so much fun. I'm glad I've invested as much money as I have into it.
Jaquelin C.
Flint, MI
I have all of the Sims except Sims 4. I love this game! And it only gets better every time they come out with a new one! I played this game first and it is nowhere near as good as the newest Sims EA has come out with. Keep em coming EA games!
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
ENFIELD, CT
I love this game its crazy fun for me and so addicting lol...cant help but play everyday...I think everyone that hasn't tried this game should trust me you will like it a lot.
Raquel M.
Santa Clarita, CA
I've been playing this game since I was in 7th grade, it's my favorite game but only for PC, the sims on consoles is very restricted and in my opinion harder to play my favorite series has to be the sims 2 the sims 3 is just not as fun to me!
Lexie A.
I was little when the first Sims game came out, but I've been in love with the games ever since. I love how much it's progressed! It's so fun to play around with the Sims, and you can make it even more fun if you mess around with cheat codes.
Shawnee R.
NORMALVILLE, PA
I love the Sims! I've been playing since I was younger. It only has gotten better with the production of the game. I currently own The Sims 3 and a couple of extensions to it. Good fun way to waste time and put your building skills to work.
Cortney H.
Pompano Beach, FL
Sims is awesome ! I love how much fun and different every person you play can be. Although its not SO realistic it is pretty close! Everyone in the game has their own personalities and traits. You can make your Sims do anything you wish !
Alexandra C.
Cranston, RI
I love sis ! i play the sims 3 on my play station3 and I'm anxious to go out and buy Sims Seasons. its the perfect game to just sit and relax and play idk whhy i just cant stop ! the gae never really ends so you can keep playing and playing
Amber A.
Louisville, KY
The Sims is the adult version of Barbies...but more fun....Spent hours designing houses and decorating them. God long nights of looking at the clock and realizing you just spent 5 hours building your dream house and making your sim a Chef!!
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol