BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Anh N.
Overland Park, KS
The Sims series is one of the best games that I've ever played. I remember playing this game on my raggedy desktop 8 or 9 years ago and it was very entertaining through out the game. I just love this type gameplay. Totally recommend to anybody!!
Kaiya B.
Alamogordo, NM
I LOVE the Sims! I have it on my computer use to have it for my 360! Its so much fun to play, and its hilarious when they get mad over nothing! Its a lot of fun! If anyone is looking for a game to play that will keep them "in the game" this is it!
April C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I've always played games. I've played every single sims, every expansion, every extra pack game. I move on to different games, but I always always always come back to the sims. I'm currently playing Sims 3 again, with the new Into the Future pack!
Kandyce H.
I haven't played this game in a few years but it's awesome. I've been meaning to get the new one they are always getting better! Always something fun and new to do with each game!
Dannette C.
Petersburg, VA
I have played Sims for quite a while now on my computer, Xbox and tablet. I love this game! It's so addicting and once I started playing it, it's so hard to stop! Love this game!
Matt S.
White House, TN
This was the leader of the pack when it comes to simulation games. Being the first of its kind it was outstanding. Add the expansion packs and you have a great game. There is so much to do and if you get tired of one family you can go to another.
Danielle J.
Los Angeles, CA
The Sims is very interesting when you have nothing to do and just bored in the house. I play for hours on end. There has been times where I started playing and then next time I look at the clock its 2 in the morning. It's very addicting and fun.
Aubrey R.
Carrollton, VA
Who doesn't love the sims? this game was my childhood and I still play to this day. really easy to get the hang of and you can literally spend so much time playing. its cool being to design things as you like and watch your sims mess around.
Stehanie D.
Cody, WY
I Love this game! I have owned and played every one they came out with on PC and on gaming consoles. My all time favorites so far have been The Urbz and The Sims Online. I wish they still had the online one :( but I am excited for The Sims 4!!
Wendy C.
Wilmington
I played The Sims back in 2000. I instantly fell in love with setting up the house and decorating. I ended up getting Sims 2 and all the expansion packs. My favorite was trying to get bit by a vampire at night. Now I have Sims 3 and the pets expansion pack. The graphics are awesome and the detail involved to create your character is great.
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol