Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
4.83 / 5 based on 2,551 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,967 Q&A
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
- "The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them." in 156 reviews
- "I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live." in 106 reviews
- "I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much better" in 66 reviews
- "I've been a huge sims fan for years, i unfortunately never got to play the sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys." in 60 reviews
- "Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do." in 60 reviews
I have been playing for a long time. I love how inventive I get to be with the decor and looks. Lots of fun and building to be had. It has actually helped in real life in terms of color combo's and decorative ideas, as well as hair colors.
I've always played games. I've played every single sims, every expansion, every extra pack game. I move on to different games, but I always always always come back to the sims. I'm currently playing Sims 3 again, with the new Into the Future pack!
I have been a fan of Sims for several years now. As the years go by and the Sims evolve, the more choices you get when you play. If you plan on getting into this game, make sure you have a few hours to play. Just getting a game set up can take a long time because you've got lots to choose from.
Who doesn't love the sims? this game was my childhood and I still play to this day. really easy to get the hang of and you can literally spend so much time playing. its cool being to design things as you like and watch your sims mess around.
I have played Sims for quite a while now on my computer, Xbox and tablet. I love this game! It's so addicting and once I started playing it, it's so hard to stop! Love this game!
This was the leader of the pack when it comes to simulation games. Being the first of its kind it was outstanding. Add the expansion packs and you have a great game. There is so much to do and if you get tired of one family you can go to another.
If you don't know what Sims is by now you've been living under a rock. This RPG is the ultimate second life experience. Getting a job, getting married, having kids, all without the real life hassle. I've spent more than 100 hours on these games
Best PC game ever! lol. Well not the absolute best but I can say that this game can be really addicting. I spend so much of my life playing this game. The Sims come with many expansion packs and upgrades. Every year they usually have a newer game.
So addicted to the Sims (but don't have the time to play anymore :( ). Even though I hate to admit it, I'm a little bit of a control freak so this game curbs that appetite, lol. It's very entertaining and I love creating so this game's perfect!
I will be honest with you, the Sims series is very addictive. Its one of those games that can be family friendly, or demented depending on how you play. I just recently got another expansion for Sims 3 and can't wait to play! Great for everyone!
Q & A
Do you base your Sims off existing characters or people or do you create original ones?
Is this worth playing?
What's the best expansion?
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos