Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
4.83 / 5 based on 2,553 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,967 Q&A
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
- "The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them." in 156 reviews
- "I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live." in 106 reviews
- "I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much better" in 66 reviews
- "I've been a huge sims fan for years, i unfortunately never got to play the sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys." in 60 reviews
- "Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do." in 60 reviews
Where to begin with this? This was the beginning of an era in computer gaming. Whether you want to play God and torment your Sim, or be giving and let them live - it's entirely up to you! The Sims is a classic, and truthfully... it always will be.
I don't know a person out there that has tried one or all of the sim games. They have been my all time favorite and I love how they just get better and better with each new expansion. I have all of the first most of the second and started my collection on Sims 3. Also once I outgrow them (which will probably never happen) my kids can enjoy them too!
I think this game is amazing. But my only issue is that there doesn't seem to be a point.. a storyline. We are playing life (taking out the trash, doing the dishes, etc.) to no end. I'm sure some people love it, but it was missing something for me.
A must have game for every gamer! Sims has been in my family for years and why wouldn't it? It is so fun to play and gives you overall control to customize your sim and control their every move. Every had a dream job? Give that opportunity to your sim!
I have been playing this game since i was about 10 years old. i have spent countless hours playing and designing my dream home. love all the expansion packages and different add ons you can get. will continue to play this game for years to come!!
I can still remember when the original Sims game came out. I had the Sims game and several of the expansion packs. And now, I have the Sims 3. It is a great game! I don't play quite as often now as I used to, but it's still fun all these years later!
The original Sims was great and Sims 2 built upon that legacy. Sims 3 is horrible with all of it's bugs [even worst for Mac users]. The expansion packs are too numerous and expensive. And even with all the issues of Sims 3, they are releasing Sims 4.
I have played these games since I was a little child. I spend a good amount of time on them still today. They are a great way to pass the time. THe only issues I have is EA's Always Online policies have made these games less favorable for me to play.
I spent a lot of time playing the sims as a teenager. I always enjoyed building my house and decorating it, but found that I quickly got bored after I had completed building my house.
It's the Sims! I remember getting this when it first came out, and I literally couldn't stop playing it for days. Being a kid at the time it came out, my friends and I remember screaming laughing when the Sims needed to use the bathroom. Nostalgia.
Q & A
Do you base your Sims off existing characters or people or do you create original ones?
Is this worth playing?
What's the best expansion?
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos