BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Taylor D.
Las Vegas, NV
The original Sims collection is SO GOOD. Vacation and Pets are my favorite expansions, by far, but even without the expansions, this game is golden. Not to mention how great the soundtrack is. Everything about this game series takes me away to my happy place. I highly recommend.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have been playing Sims for years so I was excited when this came out. It was a little bit more expensive than usual which I found unnecessary lol but it was worth it. Overall it's just a fun game to play. Very sociable. Not child friendly though so I wouldn't recommend for kids.
Rose R.
San Antonio, TX
Oh how The Sim's brings back many memories of burning pixelated people alive and making my husband fall in love with the maid. Truly a brutal game if you ask me. Brutally fun that's for sure. This game truly revolutionized the entire idea behind controlling not only your character but also every aspect of their lives. Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do. It's like the modern version of playing house, only much more complex. The Sim's have an extremely wide range of games available on multiple platforms and for this already it deserves very big and bright gold star. I could never say enough about this game because it's constantly changing and getting better with the years, and it gets more realistic every time I play it. It's truly the most lovable and engaging simulator game, ever. Period.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
My kids and I enjoy playing the Sims, we have several expansion packs and the kids have downloaded tons of extras from online sites. The game is fun and so many ways to make changes and keep it from getting boring. I do wish you did not have to use the CD's though.
Jennifer | Narz |.
Jackson Heights, NY
Gamer Expert Level 2
Sims game is the best game if you want to live stream. It provides endless entertainment and really makes it easy to get your audience involved. Have your viewers name the family members, pick out the carpets and more! Have fun with the game and you will never be bored!
Wendy S.
Alhambra, CA
LOVE the sims game! I don't play it as much anymore, but I remember really loving the games. The best part is how the characters in the game reach to social situations. And how anyone can practice a skill enough times to get good at it. The key is to keep going.
Fabiana Maria E.
Medley, FL
I had every single game of this saga, I played it for years and never got bored, the best feature of this game is the possibility to desing you own home, I would recommend this game to everyone who looks to a proper simulator easy to use, and worth every single dollar.
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
Everytime I look at the original package I remember my excitement to play it. It was new and interesting and I've bought all the ones following it. I play mine on a mac and it can be super glitchy but I still enjoy every minute of it...until I get bored. But I love it!
Alyssa H.
The Sims is my favorite game ever and I have been addicted to it since it came out on the computer when I was a kid. I spent forever playing The original Sims game and have bought every expansion and sequel to it and enjoy every minute of it. I love designing the homes.
Cassie P.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Oh my goodness...this game is highly addictive! With so many things to do in the Sims "world" it is easy to spend hours playing this game and not realize it! It is also a challenge making sure your Sim doesn't run out of energy, but still accomplish all of the goals.
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol