BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Lori C.
Crystal lake, Il
I absolutely love the Sims. You can do so much and it's friendly for everyone! My favorite part has to be building a house..decorating and buying everything is so exciting. I always have to find the 'cheat' for unlimited money (lol). Great game to have!
Sharon R.
Irving, TX
I can't even figure out how many hours were poured into The Sims! If you love creating your whole world, characters and building - The Sims if for you! The Sims are very interactive, help them get jobs, fall in love, have kids, and etc. It's very easy to spends the whole day playing The Sims. One of my favorite games, and I can't wait to see The Sims 4!!
Najiyah W.
This game is the reason why I'm a Sims addict. I have each Sims game from pc to console. The Sims is really fun and it gets you into a different world when you play. I've played with many friends and relatives, and made my cousin become an addict as well.
sandra s.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
The sims is a great game to kill some time with. you can create just about any situation and have it turn south just for some giggles. some pretty hilarious situations are seen from playing this game. like the green goblin situation. so perfect. so funny.
Sidney W.
Dade City, FL
I remember playing this with my brother while we were growing up. We'd always make several families and had amazing houses. (Mostly because of furniture obtained through expansion packs like Superstar and Hot Date) It's almost like living another life!
Christina M.
I've got so may of the Sims games. Sims pets, Sims 3, Medieval, Supernatural, but I would have to say this has always been my favorite. You actually have to progress through levels, rather than getting the big house, and awesome job right off the bat.
Erika L.
West Allis, WI
This game is so much fun. I really like playing the Sims and the expansion packs you can get as well. You can really have some fun with the characters you create. The downside is they really need a lot of attention if you leave them be for a few days.
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
This is a fun and interesting game with normal play, but i have to say, i love it for the building and design aspect when you're coming up with new homes. i sadly cheat and use the rosebud cheat code but i can't help it when i love the fun of architecture
Amber S.
Games like this never get old! They are the best, and this is a good game for me to sit down and think. You character really starts to think, and act, and portray the way you would in your life. You start to really learn a lot about yourself. It's fun!
Lynn O.
I grew up on this game and I still play it to this day (25years old) I never get bored of this game and I love how EA keeps adding more and more stuff to the game! Literally can play this for hours on end and not even realize it! It's that addicting!!
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol