BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Zelda R.
San Antonio, TX
I have been playing this game since it was first released in 2000. I played it as a kid and still now as a married woman with 3 children. If you are into role playing and simulation games this is the game for you. Its a great game if you have the time to play it.
Allison K.
My best friend and I were obsessed with this game. We used to stay up all night playing. Making our sims work hard just to be able to afford things. Great game for all ages. The newer sims games are great too.
Tiffany Y.
Barstow , CA
This game is amazing. First you get to choose how mant sims people you want, what house you want , where you want to work, and much more also you have the option on how you want to decorate and furnish your home. It is very addictive I will get stuck playing for hours but it is amazing.
Kalena W.
Boise, ID
I have played Sims since the day it came out! I absolutely love this game! I wish though they would bring back The Sims Online: Planet the Sims, it was fun playing with people all over the world and interacting with them, I'm not sure why it was shut down in 2008.
Lina S.
Naperville, IL
A game that seems impossible to stop once you start. Although I do get bored and stop playing for weeks on end, once I start I play for hours. The house building is very fun, and creating people and families. And then living life and playing god. All good fun!
Bridget G.
Bradenton, FL
I think the sims was one of the greatest games of its time, even though the graphics are pretty basic and a lot of things are limited compared to the sims 2 or sims 3, it certainly makes up for it ten-fold with how fun it is and how great all the expansions were
Sasha D.
South Bend, IN
I love this game! Its the girls version of minecraft where you can play house and create your dream world. The possibilities are endless. The gameplay is easy and the simulation actions are as hilarious as they are fun. I can't wait until the new one comes out.
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
The sims games are very entertaining and creative. I love all of them so for, but I haven't try the latest one, the sims 4. Even though the graphic looks pretty funny and it takes forever to load (just because of how old this game is), I would still give in an A.
Brittany W.
Owensboro
I absolutely LOVE the Sims. What could be more fun than creating your own reality?? The game itself is not too expensive and it is unique. The thought of it reminds me of the Tycoon games. This is 1000% better! You have more free reign on "life" of the characters.
Shailyn R.
I can't tell you the countless hours I spent playing this game and taking care of my Sims. Needless to say I didn't have any chidlren and wasn't allowed to own a pet in my apartment. This was the next best thing. If you have time to kill and have a loving attitude towards others, play this game. You will be surprised how hooked you will be in Sims well-being.
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol