Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
4.83 / 5 based on 2,561 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,968 Q&A
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
- "The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them." in 156 reviews
- "I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live." in 106 reviews
- "I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much better" in 66 reviews
- "I've been a huge sims fan for years, i unfortunately never got to play the sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys." in 60 reviews
- "Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do." in 60 reviews
I am in love with this game!!! It's the most addicting Simulation game out there. I have played of the games in this awesome series and can't wait for the next game to come out. You can create houses, awesome characters, story lines, etc. A great game to past the time.
This is probably my favorite computer game ever! I will start playing it and look at the clock and it's been like six hours! I can literally play this game for days! It's fun to set up multiple households in one neighborhood so they can interact with each other.
The sims games are always such a blast, I loved making tons of characters, and decorating and designing your home. You can literally be sucked in for hours without even realizing! The only bad part is after a while when you've accomplished everything it's just boring.
Omg i honestly love this game, I'm addicted to it. when i do play it i can play for hours and hours. i have the 3 cant wait for sims 4 to come out. i have all the packages additional the seasons, vampires, the underwater mermainds. i honestly enjoy this game to the max
Oh man. The Sims is hands down the best simulation game out there. It's easy to use and options are limitless. EA Games gives you a great opportunity to express yourself with Sim characteristics and home construction/decor. Once you're hooked, the time flies by. Fast!
Highly addictive. Some choices made by EA are poor (Didn't they figured out by now that when you release the base game nowadays, people expect more than they did 15 or so years ago ?) Outside from that, loads of ways to play to fit your own interest, best game ever !
This is the most addicting franchise there is! They have games for the pc, most consoles, and even a few handheld consoles. I think they even have their own app. Even though they are taking out pools, and the toddler stage in TS4, I will probably still purchase it.
I love the sims, they are a great way to kill time and make you feel super accomplished. My favorite part is just the character creating, and I love seeing how my babies turn out ! Makes me a bit depressed about my own life though, when I see my sim doing so well. );
I used to love these games. Warning, they are extremely addictive and I gave them up quite a while back so I could live an actual, productive life. However, if you have the will power to play a limited amount (or if you just want to play a ridiculous amount) get any of these...
People who hate the Sims are people I don't want to know. This game literally changed video and computer games and still after so many years has people buying and playing new versions. Love!
Q & A
Do you base your Sims off existing characters or people or do you create original ones?
Is this worth playing?
What's the best expansion?
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos