BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Tyler B.
Plantation, FL
The Sims is one of those games that you sit down to play and then look up 5 hours later and realize how late it is. Tons of different Sims game editions to get, and fun to play. Really only a 1 player game, obviously. Can be a time sucker, have to be careful about that.
Jo B.
Windsor, MO
Gamer Expert Level 2
Sims is the most amazing game series EVER. I can play for weeks on end and never get bored! I own almost all of them and I highly recommend them. They can be a little pricey for the new ones but its so worth it. I love being able to do create a whole world and control it(:
Alexa R.
Knoxville, TN
I have been a huuuuge fan of The Sims since I was a kid and still play the Sims 1 to this day... more than 2 or 3)! It's so fun to create a family and have them do every day things(like shower, eat, etc.) and go out with others down town or on vacation or where ever else!
Ashley R.
Maysville, KY
With this game, you can live out your dream! You have many different career opportunities, many dressing styles, you can create a house exactly like you want it and more! It is easy to get addicted to The Sims! You can be someone different or create a life exactly like yours!
Michele H.
Bayard, NE
I love all of the sims games. I spend hours making characters and building houses for them. I always feel guilty when one of my sims is in a bad mood or dies. I can't even make my sims be criminals because I feel guilty when they steal from other sims. I love these games.
Megan T.
I love the Sims line of games. The free-play mode is really fun, especially in the console versions that allow for multi-player. I just can't stand all the expansions they come out with for the PC versions. It's like "let's cram in everything we can to make more money".
darshell S.
Woodbridge, VA
I have always played the Sims. I got this game as a gift on my 10th birthday I remember staying up all night building my house, making a family and learning all the cheat codes. The sims is one of the best old fashioned games. If you enjoy a great time waster this is it.
Cedric S.
Ada, OK
Oh my goodness one of the best games ever made. You can create a person and live it up. You always want to do something crazy. Perhaps burn a house down you can do it in this game. Tons of fun.
Michelle W.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Ha! Who doesn't love spending hours with this game?! I used to create myself living with friends in huge, dreamy mansion using all the money cheats for the luxury items. Shoot, I still play this from time to time. You never realize how fast the time flies while playing!
Erin M.
Cookeville, TN
Ah, a classic game here. Create a character and interact with others. Build your dream house. Hours, and I mean days and days, of fun here. Even better with consumer-created sites hosting their own items for download into the game. You can create ANY world you want!
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol