BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Shannon R.
Niagara falls, NY
I own every Sims game available plus all the expansion packs. I grew up only playing these games. Its such a fun game and can really take up all your time if you don't keep track of time! I love how you can go online and download new clothes and people to add to the game also.
Angelina D.
Gouverneur, NY
This game is great and very versitile. It is possible to play as an average sim with a job and the need to do the daily necessities; or by the use of cheat codes, very rich and wealthy. There is also the option of killing your sims on purpose, which for some is very amusing.
Sarah S.
Rome, NY
I love all of these games!! I have played them since I was in elementary school. It's such an addictive game where you can spend hours on hours creating people and homes. The expansion packs make the game that much better and are worth getting if you want the full experience.
Michelle S.
Los Angeles, CA
No matter what, I will always love The Sims. Even if I go months without playing it, I know it will always be there for me to binge play again. It's absolutely endless what you can do. You can even create Sims that look like people you know which I've done from time to time...
Kristie  B.
I have loved this franchise since the beginning. Seeing that old case cover is actually bringing up some major nostalgia. I have the newest edition Sims 4 and the latest expansions for it. I have to say this game has come a long way graphically, but for me the fun was always there.
Laychelle G.
Newport News, VA
I am a HUGE lover of Sims. This is one of the few Sims games I am truly addicted to. Created my Sim and playing throughout the game was so simple and easy. Definitely keeps my attention for hours.
Bethany L.
Conway, SC
The sims is my all time favorite game and always will be I'm addicted. Its fun I used to have sleepovers that consisted of just creating a family and playing them. you'll lose track of time with this game and it is totally worth the price you pay for the game and its expansions.
Michelle W.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Ha! Who doesn't love spending hours with this game?! I used to create myself living with friends in huge, dreamy mansion using all the money cheats for the luxury items. Shoot, I still play this from time to time. You never realize how fast the time flies while playing!
darshell S.
Woodbridge, VA
I have always played the Sims. I got this game as a gift on my 10th birthday I remember staying up all night building my house, making a family and learning all the cheat codes. The sims is one of the best old fashioned games. If you enjoy a great time waster this is it.
Tyler B.
Plantation, FL
The Sims is one of those games that you sit down to play and then look up 5 hours later and realize how late it is. Tons of different Sims game editions to get, and fun to play. Really only a 1 player game, obviously. Can be a time sucker, have to be careful about that.
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol