BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Anybody else a nerd and plays the original sims!? Electr...5 Answers
  • Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Tuyet L.
I can literally spend hours and hours on this game. Addictive and so customizable. I love playing video games that has anything to do with having different clothes, having babies, and even shopping. Now the games have evolved to an even better quality and it will only get better.
Jennifer B.
Some may think it's silly to sit around and play a game in which you control "people's" lives in every aspect. However, to the simmer we realize that they're just missing out. Lol. I absolutely love this game! My fav part is building. I could build houses for daaaaays. YouTube has tons of videos that people have posted showing you how to utilize the different cheats and tricks. Have fun!
Katherine H.
The possibilities with this game are truly endless. I've been playing since the first Sims was out and it's only continued to improve over the years. Your Sims, homes, and stories are more customizable than ever. I think anyone can find something to do in this game. Check it out!
Jasmine H.
Madison, GA
I really like playing this game. It's fun and unique! It's actually based off of real life and how things happen. You can build a family, work and also take care of your home as you would in real life. It's just a good game to have on your phone or whatever you play your games on.
Catherine B.
Warner robins, GA
Gamer Expert Level 2
I have been playing this since I was a girl and it has always been a favorite in my house. As years have gone by I have also gotten the new generations which are just as amazing as it was years ago. This is a game that I always lose track of time in and I am always okay with that.
Caitlin B.
Mount Carmel, IL
This series of games is by far the most addictive I've ever came across. I can spend hours stuck in my virtual world, and it's a nice getaway from real life.

While the newer games take what seems to be a super computer, if you can load it, it is worth every penny you spend on it.
Kristal W.
Elk Grove Village, IL
I have played sims since i was 7 years old... I still like to play every once and a while.. but they are gettin pretty pricey. I would really like it if the computer sims games had goals..! You run our of things to do. You can only have so many damn baby's before it gets boring ;]
Ashley S.
Henderson, NV
I have loved Sims for years now. Many years.
I'm not sure what the appeal of this is for me, but all I know is that I'm addicted.
I really like all Sims games. Every one of them.
I don't have a single bad thing to say.
Except that my people won't quit setting sh*t on fire.
Kaitlin S.
Lakewood, CA
One of my favorite computer games growing up. In fact I still play it! Granted I play the iPhone free version, but it's basically the same. This game is so simple yet so entertaining at the same time!
Heather P.
Greenfield, WI
Amazing game and way ahead of its time! Obviously the original is very dated, but the premise is still incredible. Every version they come out with I am eagerly awaiting! Such a fun and addictive game.
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol