BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Anybody else a nerd and plays the original sims!? Electr...5 Answers
  • Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Bailey B.
Be prepared to kiss your life goodbye. The Sims series is so addictive, like binge playing for 8 hours kind of addictive. It lends itself well to all sorts of users, this is a game for everyone. They can be expensive, especially if you want any of the expansion packs but you'll get your $ worth out of them for sure.
Barbie B.
CHASKA, MN
#Throwback I used to play this game religiously and it was one of my favorite games! It was always super fun and never got fun because you could always change things up. Whether you had cheat codes, or other versions of the game, you could always customize your #fantasylife to be literally however you wanted it to be.
Ariel M.
This was definitely not a waste of money! I absolutely love this game! It remains entertaining and, in my opinion, very addicting! The controls take some time to learn, but after that, they are easy to use. The game does take a while to load, and you cannot grow older or raise families, although you are able to marry. The music does start to annoy after a while, but you can turn it off with the stereo. The two- player option is a plus. This game can be fun to play with a friend, because you are able to interact with each other, and have separate lives at the same time. There are many unlockable items in the game such as locations (each come with new people) clothing, and recipes. They can be hard to unlock sometimes, which was a plus for me because I like the challenge. And you are able to pick your personality so the game does not have to focus on only love, or careers, or earning money. This game does not get old and was definitely worth purchasing; I highly recommend this for anyone interested.
Angela G.
Marion, TX
The Sims has always been one of my favorite games to play since I was a kid. They are always doing something to make it better. The only thing is I have a hard time finding it in certain stores. It can be a little pricey. It's very addicting though and I won't stop playing just because of that.
Samantha A.
Bethlehem, PA
This game should be illegal for how addicting it is. Who would have thought literally life would be one the best games. I love the crazy parts of it and how you can start and destroy and build and its just so much fun. Though it is guaranteed you will lose significant periods of life from this game.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
I havnt played these games in forever but loved them. I use to get every new edition out. I think knowing some of the cheat codes ruined the fun for me but I may have to dig them out and start to play them again.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Gamer Expert Level 2
I loved this game, matter in fact, The Sims games are my favorites. I could play them everyday. I actually think they help teach you about life, because you have to work, take care of yourself, kids, pets, and homes.
Victoria N.
Americus, GA
One of the best games of all time PC wise. and overall. I love the Sims 3 but I would still go back and played the original because it is just that good. I spent so many hours on this game its ridiculous but totallt worth it at the same time. It will always been on my list of favorites.
Alexis T.
san jacinto, CA
I started playing the Sims when my mum bought it and I had fun. it's something interesting about simulation games and controlling a whole neighborhood only made it more enjoyable. Eventually, I move on to the Sims 2 and that's where I stayed. I play my game heavily modded, but it's a great time waster. I enjoyed making a neighborhood and(not to sound psychotic, too late?) controlling everything. It's nice to be able to do that once in a while. I played the Sims 3, I even own them all, but they just don't offer as much fun as the Sims 2. I love the Graphics in the Sims 3, and each games graphics keep getting better. I think anyone who hasn't played, should try Sims 3 first, mainly, because it's the newest one and probably easier to understand. Plus, if you actually want to just play a game and not get as sucked in as a lot of people, then it's perfect for gameplay a lot to do and I recommend The Sims 3 Showtime. I loved that one.
Rachav l.
redondo beach
Aww . This takes me back and warms my heart. The sims two ( that is a different story altogether) is my favorite but this is the one that started it all. I was getting out of my doll phase and found this . Kinda helped me transition into a teenager. Special special place in my heart
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol