BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
I absolutely adore this game. I go in to a daze when I start playing this game. I have been playing the sims ever since I was a lil girl( I'll say 10 or 11). I love this game. I am it's number one fan!!! I know it may sound weird, but I even read the stories on the website. The sims is the best!!!
Carissa D.
I have bought The Sims games since they first came out. I own every expansive ever created because they are just so addicting and fun. If you like life simulation games then this is definitely the game to buy.
Jessica W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I have been a fan from day one. There are loads of reasons why this game is amazing. 1. There is a never ending amounts of game play. 2. The graphics are great. 3. You can make your own type of game. 4. The options are plentiful. 5. All different types of game play are celebrated.
Shelby S.
Gainesville, FL
This is the most fun PC game I've ever played! I've been playing with all games from The Sims 3 franchise for over 8 years now, and I love them ALL! I recommend this to anyone who wants to play video games, but isn't really into the strategy type games. It's mindless, yet quite entertaining(:
Anthony F.
Alabaster, AL
This game is vastly understimulating. Building houses, upgrading skills, and gaining promotions, though addicting, becomes monotonous. Like a bad girlfriend this game has a way of sneaking back into your life. You leave it knowing you have better games to play and then for some reason days/weeks later you find yourself back at the keyboard watching your sim sleep of an overworked underpaid day of shame.
Monique C.
N Riverside, IL
Man! This game... this game helped me get through my teen years. Ctrl+Shift+C motherlode and your editing possibilities were endless! I would spend hours designing homes. Making each sim a recreation of a friend or family member. Then... there were mods. lol Honestly, this game was awesome!
Z P.
By and large the best computer game ever invented! Simulation, role-playing game in which you choose an avatar and set about accomplishing certain life goals and tasks. Or you can just party I guess. Lots of extension packs that make the game more fun and give you more choices/venues.
Lauryn E.
Richmond, VA
The Sims has given me countless hours of entertainment. I had all of the expansion packs for this game and it added to tons of fun. I really enjoyed being able to decorate/build my sims houses and move them forward with their relationships and careers. The Sims can be fun for anyone!
Crystal B.
Los Angeles, CA
The very first time I played this game was at my cousin's house. I was addicted instantly. My sister and I begged our parents to buy it for us. This is an all-time classic. I still have this game and the many expansions that followed it. This game kept me busy for hours! Love love love it.
Jenn R.
Gaston, SC
I have been playing Sims games since the first one and I love them! I can spend hours just designing houses and customizing people. There are also so many expansion packs that it never gets old or boring, as well as the exchange on the website. One of my long running fav games of all times.
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol