Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
4.83 / 5 based on 2,553 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,967 Q&A
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
- "The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them." in 156 reviews
- "I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live." in 106 reviews
- "I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much better" in 66 reviews
- "I've been a huge sims fan for years, i unfortunately never got to play the sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys." in 60 reviews
- "Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do." in 60 reviews
This game is seriously so addicting! I have spent countless hours playing it and LOVED every second! I love being able to build and decorate houses! It's my favorite part by far! There's so many expansion packs. They even have a pet one! Definitely love this game. Wish I had the time to play it!
I love this game, you can explore so many things. I love that you can go through generations too, raising kids through retirement. My favorite expansion is Sims pets because it gives you something to do while your sims are at school and work. Be prepared to get sucked in for hours at a time.
I have bought The Sims games since they first came out. I own every expansive ever created because they are just so addicting and fun. If you like life simulation games then this is definitely the game to buy.
I remember playing sim city and thinking, "i wish i could play this as one of the citizens!". This game is a response to that collective wish of so many. I loved this game so much! Building and customizing is so much fun. If you liked legos and/or barbies as a kid, you will probably enjoy this.
I love The Sims ever since it was on the snes. However, it came a long way from that! enjoy the life like adventures and just be yourself and do what you like ability as well. Its fun for everyone and you make it an endless event. Create your character the way you want them to be and let loose!
I have been in love with the sims since my first CD! It's addicting but it's really cool when your sims grow up and die, almost makes you feel like a proud mamma! It's a game to create your own world in. The controls are simple and easy to use. They also offer tutorials on practically anything.
I love the Sim's. I have played them since I was very young and have never bored of them. I have lost countless hours building a house or saving up money. I do find that after a while I become bored with it and move on, only to come back after some time and enjoy it again. Sim's never gets old.
Its fun to see the world you have made come to life. all the realistic things you can make happen its crazy. the way they talk is something else trust me you have never heard anything like it. its a really fun game and kids get a kick out of seeing all the new stuff they can by and make happen
I absolutely adore this game. I go in to a daze when I start playing this game. I have been playing the sims ever since I was a lil girl( I'll say 10 or 11). I love this game. I am it's number one fan!!! I know it may sound weird, but I even read the stories on the website. The sims is the best!!!
I have all the expansion packs for Sims 2. I have The Sims and The Sims 3 for Xbox 360. I love sims 2 the best because there are no stupid rabbit holes. I can spend hours playing The Sims. Which ends up being a bad thing because before I know it the whole weekend is gone and my eyes go funny :)
Q & A
Do you base your Sims off existing characters or people or do you create original ones?
Is this worth playing?
What's the best expansion?
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos