BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Jamie W.
Owasso, OK
Gamer Expert Level 2
I have been playing The Sims since the very beginning. I still have all of the games, and expansion packs and play them all the time. I love that you can create any character, and basically do anything you want with them. If you're a creative person that like simulation games this is totally for you.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
These were the best games ever! I loved the Sims 2 I used to play them for hours at a time, they are so much fun. I really miss the Sims 2 a lot. But there will always be a place in my heart for the Sims best game ever!
Miranda H.
Whittier , CA
In Sims, you can create a new life, and even take it. You can create a family or be a bachelor. You can do anything you want. Wanna play rock, paper, scissors with Death himself? Don't eat for awhile and soon you'll have that opportunity.You can build homes fro the ground up. It's so much fun!
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
I used to play this game all night long. It was like virtual Barbie from when I'd play house as a kid. It was so much fun to pick out every little feature of your sim, right down to their personalities and life goals. Can't forget all the decorating and fun interactions with other sims. So much fun!
Rachael N.
Plano, TX
I have been in love with the sims since my first CD! It's addicting but it's really cool when your sims grow up and die, almost makes you feel like a proud mamma! It's a game to create your own world in. The controls are simple and easy to use. They also offer tutorials on practically anything.
Julie M.
Newport, MI
I have played this game for hours and hours and have lost sleep playing it. I love how they come out with tons of differents ideas for sims. It is so much fun. Who knew you could have so much fun telling your sim what to do. But I have always enjoyed playing this. Even when I was younger.
Ashley H.
Marlette, MI
Gamer Expert Level 3
I remember playing sim city and thinking, "i wish i could play this as one of the citizens!". This game is a response to that collective wish of so many. I loved this game so much! Building and customizing is so much fun. If you liked legos and/or barbies as a kid, you will probably enjoy this.
Chloe B.
This was the gateway game to my gaming addiction! My mom would play it when I was little, and was stoked when she would let me play! I have the newer versions as well, but I remember spending hours playing, though I had to get off long before I went to bed, or I'd be too anxious to play to sleep!
Mandy R.
GARDEN GROVE, CA
Its fun to see the world you have made come to life. all the realistic things you can make happen its crazy. the way they talk is something else trust me you have never heard anything like it. its a really fun game and kids get a kick out of seeing all the new stuff they can by and make happen
Danielle G.
Ruston, LA
This game is the game that got me into gaming! I loved being able to build my own home and environment and see how my Sims interacted with other Sims. This game allows you to create your own world from scratch.
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol