BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Katrina B.
Buffalo, NY
I've been a die hard Simmer since I was literally nine ... Maybe ten years old. This is my game of games, my essential relaxation tool. This game is so immersive and gets you so addicted. Every new update or game release makes it just that much better. I cannot wait for Sims 4 to come out in 2014.
Beth M.
I have been a Sims addict for well over 10 years, I have been with them since the very original The Sims to now The Sims 3. They have came a very long way since the original game and I feel have improved a great deal.

The Sims is very addicting and one can spend hours and never even realize it.
Hannah K.
Worcester, MA
Not sure if this is just supposed to be a review for the Sims 1 or all of them, but they are some of my favorite games. It's just so much fun to design the houses and characters and I love creating the different community interactions. It's a super fun game for people who like creative simulators.
Bobbi R.
Belleview, FL
I do enjoy playing sims 3. my biggest problem with this game is you constantly have to buy expansion packs. i hate that! they just keep asking for more money. i bought a combo pack with supernaturals and sims 3. Although i do enjoy building the houses and furnishing it more than playing with my sims.
Jacque N.
Chickamauga, GA
You can never really get tired of this game. Play for a few hours(day) don't play for a few days(weeks) then start playing religiously for a few hours(days) again and repeat the whole process over and over for eternity. And no matter how many times you do it, trapping someone in a one by one room with no window or doors so they die will always be entertaining. As will taking away the steps out of the swimming pool.
Kaitlin T.
Lohman, MO
I love the game, however it takes up SO MUCH space on my computer ): My suggestion would be try to use a separate computer for gaming versus the same computer you use for possibly school and everything else. Controlling someone's life may become a life/time-taking thing for you, but it's worth it :)
Jim M.
Darien, IL
The Sims is the supreme example of what computer gaming can be. Since the first through the current release, you spend hour after hour building your house, developing your sims and creating an awesome experience.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
These were the best games ever! I loved the Sims 2 I used to play them for hours at a time, they are so much fun. I really miss the Sims 2 a lot. But there will always be a place in my heart for the Sims best game ever!
Alexandra G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've loved and played The Sims since it first came out, and still do to this day! I love the fact that you can create your Sims based on Real Life situations. I'm super excited about The Sims 4 coming out, because they finally added some core things to the game, that I have been wanting forever!!! :D
Jamie W.
Owasso, OK
Gamer Expert Level 2
I have been playing The Sims since the very beginning. I still have all of the games, and expansion packs and play them all the time. I love that you can create any character, and basically do anything you want with them. If you're a creative person that like simulation games this is totally for you.
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol