Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
4.83 / 5 based on 2,554 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,967 Q&A
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
- "The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them." in 156 reviews
- "I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live." in 106 reviews
- "I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much better" in 66 reviews
- "I've been a huge sims fan for years, i unfortunately never got to play the sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys." in 60 reviews
- "Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do." in 60 reviews
Since I was young and up until now, I still have to say The Sims was my favorite game. I don't know what it is about it, but it's just so addicting and fun! Building your own life, home, family, seems so great when you can do what you want with it. Also shows you that you have to work in life to get that stuff.
I have been playing The Sims since I was a teenager (I'm now 23!). I've seen the franchise evolve from the simplistic graphics in Sims 1 to the streamlined loading in Sims 3. It's truly and addicting game. Don't play if you don't have at least a few hours to spare! You'll quickly get wrapped up in building/decorating your sims' homes or working to upgrade your cooking skills to avoid calls to the fire department. Great game!
First time I played on PlayStation 2 and it was fantastic I would stay up till 3 in the morning, in a weird way it always reminds me of a little girl playing with her doll house lol. When the Sims 3 was released for xbox 360 I was ecstatic ! But it was a let down when they didn't follow it up with another game.
This is a classic! Sims is my favorite video game. I can play this for hours! It's like a world away from the world. You get to play as your own virtual person, and just create a life for yourself. The new Sims 4 just came out and I cant wait to get it! I want to see what new cool features they have in store.
I've been playing The Sims since I was first in elementary school. I splurged every time a new expansion pack came out! Now i have probably over 30 Sim games :p The gameplay has obviously improved since the first Sims so if you're going to buy it, buy the Sims 3. It will keep you engaged for hours, hell just creating a sim takes like an hour and half! Its loads of fun and I'm eagerly awaiting Sims 4 to come out in September!.
I remember being obsessed with the Sims when it originally came out. I had so many expansion packs and would spend hours playing. I haven't gone past Sims 2 because of cost, but I still love the game. It's a good game to pass time, and doesn't really take much concentration. You decide your own level of involvement.
I first played this when I was really young, and it has since been one of my all-time favorite games, hands down. There is so much to do, and if you like building things, look no further. I catch myself saying that I'm only going to play for a "little bit" and 3 hours later, I'm still glued to my computer.
I absolutely love The Sims. I used to play it as a kid and as a teenager, I only stopped playing it because I have no time. (I am busy with school). The Sims is a great game though, I wish they sold all the old ones for Windows 8!
The sims will forever be one of my favorite games. It is always being tweaked and changed, almost always for the better. When I first started with the sims it was online and I was not even in school yet. I still play to this day, on Sims 4. Each change is a huge one. I would highly recommend this game.
I have been in love with these games for years. My best friend introduced them to me and I have been playing since. I love getting to create new characters and deciding what their life will be like. It could be someone like me or I can create someone completely the opposite of me. It's a blast.
Q & A
Do you base your Sims off existing characters or people or do you create original ones?
Is this worth playing?
What's the best expansion?
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos