BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Mayra
Saratoga, CA
Without that cheat I don't think I would like this nearly as much. From growing a huge family to building the homes of your dreams this one game you can completely get lost in. Make sure that you keep an eye on the clock otherwise you might look up and its night time, and wondering where your day has gone. xoxo
Catherine H.
Hackettstown, NJ
I remember when I first got this game and thought I would never use it, then flash forward to me spending nearly an ENTIRE summer inside playing this night and day. Who knew that just controlling little made up people would turn into such a great sensation?! Very excited for TS4 to be released sometime this year!
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
I love the sims games they are so awesome. They just keep getting better and more detailed. You get to make cool little towns and family. It can all turn out differently because it's based a lot on your own choices and the combinations youse. This is a game for teenagers and up because they can have adult content.
Andrew H.
Winder, GA
The Good: Absolute classic, loads of quirk and charm, great soundtrack, primal joy to be mean to your sims, lots of cool things to discover, building homes is fun.

The Bad: Your sims aren't that customization in the looks department, not as many mods as its sequel, you will eventually run out of things to do.
Leigh I.
Lewisburg, PA
When someone asks about iconic videogame characters, the plumbob-adorned Sims might not come to mind, but they should, considering their series of PC games are extremely popular and critically acclaimed. Many an hour has been lost controlling one's Sims, having them get jobs, marry their neighbors, and even killing them in hilarious ways. The perfect game for any casual gamer, the Sims is a great game to try for just about anyone.
Rebekka R.
I love the sims! I have almost all of the expansion packs for The Sims 2...except Seasons.... -_- But, I'm really excited for The Sims 4! The Sims 3 wasn't really my favorite....but hopefully the fourth one will be better!!
Amanda D.
Swartz Creek, MI
This series is one of my all time favorites! I am a diehard Sims fan. Have been since game one. For me the game lets me be creative. I don't grow my family as much as I enjoy customizing their looks and houses.... Oh the customizing I can do! I LOVE just how much you can customize! Sims 3 is my favorite of the 3!
Chisom U.
Austell , GA
I got my first sims game a few years back. Instantly I was drawn by great graphics and the option of free will. I love how you can create any kind of life you want. You aren't retricted to one thing. If you want to be a criminal lol , you'll be the best darn criminal. I love this game and I highly recommend it ! :)
Kiersten M.
Dallas, GA
I have played and owned all Sims games, as well as all Stuff packs and Expansion packs. I have always loved playing and having multiple scenarios. It is a great game and a good way to kill time while having fun! I love that time only runs while you are playing and that you can modify all parts of the Sims's lives.
Lindsey L.
Independence, IA
I've been a Simmer since it was first released in February of 2000. I've since purchased Sims 2 and Sims 3, (plan to buy Sims 4). It's a fantastic game for all ages. Whether you like building dream houses, decorating, or controlling the destinies of virtual creations, it's a game you'll love! Super addicting too!
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol