BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Anybody else a nerd and plays the original sims!? Electr...5 Answers
  • Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Allegra R.
The Sims is an absolute classic and such a great way to pass the time. There's always something fun to do with your Sims characters, whether it's customizing them and creating your own storylines, building architectural wonders (or horrors), or amassing a spectacular Sims graveyard, it's guaranteed to be a good time.
Ashley P.
Modesto, CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
I originally bought this game for my children but little did I know how in love I myself would fall. This game is fun and entertaining. Often while I am playing my children will come sit and watch. I love being able to pick a choose everything about the game. I highly recommend this to any and everyone who will listen.
Nichole S.
Morristown, NJ
I loved this game as a kid, and I even still have the urge to play it from time to time. It's so addicting! I love that you can express your creativity in this game and that it's a relatively safe game for children to play. I feel like a lot of video games have violence in them but this one is the furthest from that.
Adrienne C.
Such a great sandbox game. I've been playing this series for YEARS and never grow tired of it. They're constantly adding things, changing things, and making life as a Sim that much more interesting. The games are great for those of all ages and are magnificent at keeping you entertained. In fact, I think I'll go play now!
Amanda R.
I've loved playing this game on my pc since it came out. I love how the game has continued to grow, and change for the better. It really is one of those games you can get a good laugh out of or honestly waste your time away on. I will admit I'm guilty of killing off my share of sims though. None the less I love the game.
Andrea L.
I really loved playing all the sims games and expansions, but as time went by, I got a bit bored.
I have Sims 3 right now, and play it a little bit, but get bored again.
The idea is cool and I love the graphics.
It is quite addictive when its new, and also if you have let the dust collect for awhile, then re-discover it!
Emily G.
Pineville, LA
I have always been such a huge fan of the Sims. I have bought every single one of them and have played them for countless hours. They are the best games and so addicting. I have it on my ipad now and its not the same as the computer version. I'm in college now and i get so excited for holidays so i can play the Sims!
Emily G.
Classic! I love The Sims games; I've always been one to prefer customizing and designing rather than playing the actual game or playing action games, so I spent most of my time designing the characters and constructing houses.
Jesse L.
Brandon, FL
This game is truly addicting. you start out playing with a sim that can't even cook for themselves and 18 hours later you've realized you've haven't even stopped playing long enough to go to the bathroom! build your dream house or even a shack. Find new and interesting ways to kill off your SIMs. Never looses its appeal!
Catherine H.
Hackettstown, NJ
I remember when I first got this game and thought I would never use it, then flash forward to me spending nearly an ENTIRE summer inside playing this night and day. Who knew that just controlling little made up people would turn into such a great sensation?! Very excited for TS4 to be released sometime this year!
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol