BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Anybody else a nerd and plays the original sims!? Electr...5 Answers
  • Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Taylor S.
Man I remember my sister had the original sims, it was so much fun I'd always beg her to let me play it, I enjoy the sims a lot, it is a very fun game. The original one is crazy to look back on now that the graphics have gotten 10000000x better!
Marisa B.
Frackville, PA
The Sims game series is one of the MOST addicting games ever! I absolutely love the Sims, and it is so easy to get lost in playing it for hours if you let yourself. I love how you can raise your own family, have pets, have a dream job, etc.. I don't think there was ever a Sims game that I didn't like. I DEFINITELY recommend!
Yadira L.
Joliet, IL
I get made fun of for loving this game so much, but I don't care! it becomes addicting once you get into it. customizing your own house, playing in a world that you can do what you want....just can't get enough! I can just spend hours upon hours on this game! With the addition of expansion packs, just more stuff to get into!
Maggie A.
Berkeley, CA
I own nearly every EP and stuff pack for both Sims 2 and Sims 3, and I've spent many a day utterly consumed by it. The game is great, even on Facebook, where you can do so much less than with a disk. My laptop has reached the age where it doesn't do too much anymore, and it absolutely devastates me that I can't play The Sims.
Danielle R.
Independence, MO
I started playing the Sims about 10 years ago. I love this game and all the expansions and updates that have come along during that time are amazing!! The only change I really wanted to see the Sims actually speaking English. LOL!!!
Gabrielle C.
Freeland, WA
The Sims games are very entertaining and exiting, being able to get a job, get ur own house, get married, and have kids.. within the span of a few hours! I think that they really need to improve the graphics of this game, and make a more 2013 version, but i defiantly got my money out of it and it can entertain you for hours!
SeRi M.
Grasonville , MD
I love this game! it is very addicting and enjoyable. I like how it gives you a real life experience in a virtual world and gives you an idea of how a normal life is. There are many learning experiences like getting a job to pay bills and care for your virtual children. This game is available for almost every game console.
Carmen G.
Sacramento, CA
I've played the sims since i was in grade school, mind you I'm 20 now and in college.
i can spend HOURS playing the sime, whether it be The Sims, or The Sim3, i love playing with the added features you can buy as in pets, vacation, the possibilities are ENDLESS ! sometimes i think that my sim, has more of a life than i do !
Savanna P.
Le Mars, IA
For the most part I've always loved the sims just for building houses and creating new characters. I don't think I've ever completed a full life on there before deleting and making a new family. It's fun and you can have hours invested without ever doing the same thing. There's a lot of humor in these games and I adore them.
Rheana H.
Summerville, SC
No matter how old I get, or how many games come out, I always seem to return to The Sims. I love to build and decorate the homes, unlock neat little items, and watch the personalities clash with each other. I have played the game on PC, Playstation2, Playstation3, Facebook, etc. I love the creativity aspect of it.
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol