BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Kristina S.
Clarksville, TN
I have been playing the Sims since it came out. I've played the Sims 2 and the Sims 3. My favorite by far is the Sims 2. The game is very fun. You can design your sim. You can either move them into a pre existing house or build your own. I love the expansion packs (Apartment Life, Best in Business etc). I can sit and play for hours.
Lori M.
Clinton, ME
The Sims is great. You can dress up your characters with a huge variety of options. Create families or individuals. Make them to whatever you want, socializing, working, collecting, studying, and a lot more. You can also design your own home or choose an existing one. It's really a lot of fun with so much to do and also addicting
Taylor B.
Hillsboro, OH
I love The Sims to put it simply. The whole franchise in itself. The games allow you to add custom content and make anyone you want. Different expansions are nice. The games are simple, fun, and great for wasting time away. Plus, despite some people thinking this might be a downfall, some of the glitches that occur are HYSTERICAL!
Ali C.
What a fun game! I enjoyed playing it growing up and enjoy it just as much now. You get to control how characters live and see how different situations play out without consequences. It is a nice temporary escape from your own life. There are so many different types of expansion packs, too, so you never really can get bored with it.
Stevie V.
Wyandotte, MI
I really never get bored with this game even if it's really the same thing over and over. I played all the sims and I'm excited for all the new things to come in Sims 4. I love building my characters and watching them succeed in their careers, and making them have a family, and friends. It's a great game with or without cheats.
Elizabeth D.
Henderson, KY
I really like these games alot. They are easily played and you can never run out of things to do. I really enjoy the customizations you can do to your similar. It can be very addictive and sometimes annoying. I don't like the fact that you can't understand the dialog between characters. All in all its a pretty fun game to play.
Kaylee S.
Norfolk, VA
I have always loved all of this series (with the exception of apartment pets) but was thrilled when they finally released this version on the 360 after playing it on my PC. The game is easy to navigate, entertaining and fun for MOST ages. This game doesn't leave out the "woo hooing" so it may not be suitable for younger children.
Marisa B.
Frackville, PA
The Sims game series is one of the MOST addicting games ever! I absolutely love the Sims, and it is so easy to get lost in playing it for hours if you let yourself. I love how you can raise your own family, have pets, have a dream job, etc.. I don't think there was ever a Sims game that I didn't like. I DEFINITELY recommend!
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
oh man the memories! the original sims was fantastic but has defiantely come a long way. I had al the expansion packs and my fave thing to do was trap people in a rom with a fire place and make them go to sleep .. if you have a control problem in real life this is the game for you. you literaly make virtual people do your commands.
Taylor S.
Man I remember my sister had the original sims, it was so much fun I'd always beg her to let me play it, I enjoy the sims a lot, it is a very fun game. The original one is crazy to look back on now that the graphics have gotten 10000000x better!
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol