BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Anybody else a nerd and plays the original sims!? Electr...5 Answers
  • Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Sara C.
Ive been in love with this game since I was 10 and I am now 20! Its an amazing, addicting game that you just can't get tired of. I love using the unlimited money cheat and building my houses extremely nice, my dream houses. I love how you can have jobs, and relationships they make it like actually real life situations and its really great.
Ashley R.
Flemingsburg, Ky
I loved the original Sims game and continue to love the Sims 2, Sims 3 and waiting patiently for Sims 4. If you are the type of gamer who likes to build things, create environments and play in a "sand box" style game, then Sims is for you!
Amber D.
Conway, AR
I played this when I was in like 4th grade. I saw my mom playing it and I wanted to try and I was hooked. Then I got a virus on my computer and it wouldn't let me play it. I think its way too expensive though. I was looking into buying the newest game but I'm not willing to pay that much, also id probably spend my entire life playing it.
Alyssa C.
Tucker, GA
I absolutely LOVE the sims game!!! Everything about it is extremly fun. I cant wait for sims4 to come out they keep getting better and better. I also love how its just not one game but you can add on to the game with exclusive packs which is why sims is the best! I think I might just go play my sims 3 game right after this review !!!!!!
Samantha F.
Surprise, AZ
I got the original Sims for Christmas way back in 2000 and have been a fan ever since. It's so much fun controlling a little computer person and deciding how their life will turn out or what their house will look like. I love how in The Sims 3 your neighborhood is open so you can fully explore the town and interact with other townies.
Winter E.
I've been a Sims fan since day one! I was addicted and played it like I wasn't going to live another day. Then The Sims Online? Oh forget it. No one saw me for weeks. I was really upset when The Sims Online got shut down since it was literally the best gaming experience (since snes) ever. I'm really anticipating the Sims 4's release!
Ashley A.
Albany, OR
The Sims have been my favorite computer game pretty much forever. When I was growing up it was awesome because my brother and our friend would all sit and play together and create houses and characters. It is beyond fun. Being able to create a little dream house and see a family inhabit it is so neat! And this game is ridiculously addictive!
Crystal N.
Santa Nella, CA
I've been playing the Sims for ages and it only gets better and better. I can lose myself for hours in the game building houses, businesses, playing story lines, and destroying lives. I just wish the new Sims 3 wouldn't take up so much of my hard drive. I find myself always going back to the Original Sims. Who doesn't love the classics?
Taylor B.
Hillsboro, OH
I love The Sims to put it simply. The whole franchise in itself. The games allow you to add custom content and make anyone you want. Different expansions are nice. The games are simple, fun, and great for wasting time away. Plus, despite some people thinking this might be a downfall, some of the glitches that occur are HYSTERICAL!
Kristina S.
Clarksville, TN
I have been playing the Sims since it came out. I've played the Sims 2 and the Sims 3. My favorite by far is the Sims 2. The game is very fun. You can design your sim. You can either move them into a pre existing house or build your own. I love the expansion packs (Apartment Life, Best in Business etc). I can sit and play for hours.
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol