Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
4.83 / 5 based on 2,576 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,969 Q&A
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
- "The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them." in 156 reviews
- "I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live." in 106 reviews
- "I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much better" in 66 reviews
- "I've been a huge sims fan for years, i unfortunately never got to play the sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys." in 60 reviews
- "Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do." in 60 reviews
I just love the sims...all versions too! Between being able to escape reality, have a moment to myself, making a dream house, and being in control of something I've just fallen in love...it allows you opportunity to really get creative and have fun...they offer the game online or on disc for numerous electronics...just really well rounded
I like it, even though to me , it can get a little boring really quick. I like that its almost life like . but whats great about it that it will keep coming back for me - I don't know so. but its good if you a want a laid back type of game,
These games are so much fun and addicting. I can't count the hours I've consumed by playing it. I love the creativity that's been used to make it possible. I love fashion and interior decorating, and i can test my skills on my SIMS. it's great for all ages, and lets you go deep into the personal and psychical world of your unique charterer.
One of the best games that exists. This is one of those games that you can sit and play literally all day long without any breaks. It is so much fun to take care of the characters that you create and live the life that you wish you could have!
I absolutely loved this game. And wish my current computers had cd drives so I could still play it. I spent hours playing this building neighborhoods, houses, and families. The expansion packs are reasonably priced and keep the game constantly entertaining.
I have played Sims 2 and Sims 3. I own them for the computer. The game is great as there are many things you can do. Build your own house, fall in love, get a job and have kids are just a few of the options in the game. I do have to say that I have used cheat codes to turn off my aging. I will have to age again so my twins can grow up.
The Sims games (all of them) are my favorites. They're so addictive and fun. You'll probably lose track of time while playing, because I always do. There are so many different things you can do and stories you can create! The cheats are also great and hilarious (you can find them online). A bit expensive, but you'll get your money's worth.
Ive been in love with this game since I was 10 and I am now 20! Its an amazing, addicting game that you just can't get tired of. I love using the unlimited money cheat and building my houses extremely nice, my dream houses. I love how you can have jobs, and relationships they make it like actually real life situations and its really great.
I've been a Sims fan since day one! I was addicted and played it like I wasn't going to live another day. Then The Sims Online? Oh forget it. No one saw me for weeks. I was really upset when The Sims Online got shut down since it was literally the best gaming experience (since snes) ever. I'm really anticipating the Sims 4's release!
I've been playing the Sims for ages and it only gets better and better. I can lose myself for hours in the game building houses, businesses, playing story lines, and destroying lives. I just wish the new Sims 3 wouldn't take up so much of my hard drive. I find myself always going back to the Original Sims. Who doesn't love the classics?
Q & A
Do you base your Sims off existing characters or people or do you create original ones?
Is this worth playing?
What's the best expansion?
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos