BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Kati L.
Saginaw, MI
The Sims are so much fun. I love that you can do pretty much anything in these games! I love following what they tell me to do and also doing whatever I want. I got so into this game and attached to it. Sometimes it's even outright hilarious. The price for the new one is a bit much and I'm going to wait until that goes down, but still, suuuuper fun.
Rita M.
Sanford, FL
This really was a life ruining game for me because it was so addictive. I totally used the cheat code...cough...rosebud...cough to get tons of money, then I built mansion across.from the Goth family and proceeded to get one of the Goth girls stuck in the backyard because I accidentally deleted the door back into the house...she died out there by my glorious pool and proceeded to haunt my mansion forever. That's how good the game is...still remember that like a decade later!
Celina V.
The Sims is probably one of my favorite games. So much room for creativity in building houses, a neighborhood, a family, and a character. There are many options for everything you can design and real-world challenges, like money and personality clashes. Each game gets progressively better and I highly recommend for any gamer to play at least once.
Aaron C.
Westminster, CA
The Sims is a one and only Classic! No other game like it can match up to its height! This game has lead to Sims 3! (Let's not forget all the expansions as well!)

You can really design and create you, your alter egos, friends, family, dogs, cats, and MORE!

This is a great franchise that I hope to last for a very long time. They're great!
amanda w.
This game, out of all the computer games I've ever had, easily takes the cake for being #1. With so many versions and so many add-on packages, you are bound to always find something to do. So many story lines and characters, you'll be glued to your computer for hours at a time! I need to go out and buy the latest SIMS game to add to my collection!
Malika C.
Kansas City, MO
Sims is a classic. Any age gamer will enjoy the sims. Build your dream life, or live through someone else's. Start from scratch, choose what your characters look like, their personality traits, set goals for them, take them to work, force woo-hoo, marry them, have children, throw parties, anything you can do in real life.. you can do in the sims!
Devona F.
San Diego, CA
I remember the very first Sims game! Spent hours and hours and hours in front of my computer! Doing what? Decorating my dream home lol. Then I got the game for the ps2, even better! Now they have apps! Not really a big fan of the apps version. Hands down the Sims the best game to play as your escape from reality. You can literally sit in one spot playing this game and time will pass you by. By the time you finish playing, 24 hours has passed you by like it was only 5 mins.
Jennifer W.
Cedar Springs, MI
I do understand why so many people love these games and occasionally I'll play Sims 2 but for whatever reason, it slowed down the first computer I loaded it onto and it completely crashed my sister's brand new laptop. Not to mention, I can only play for a little while and then I get board. I like building the houses more than actually playing.
Marisha P.
Youngstown, OH
The Sims games (all of them) are my favorites. They're so addictive and fun. You'll probably lose track of time while playing, because I always do. There are so many different things you can do and stories you can create! The cheats are also great and hilarious (you can find them online). A bit expensive, but you'll get your money's worth.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Gamer Expert Level 3
One of the best games that exists. This is one of those games that you can sit and play literally all day long without any breaks. It is so much fun to take care of the characters that you create and live the life that you wish you could have!
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol