BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Anybody else a nerd and plays the original sims!? Electr...5 Answers
  • Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Faith B.
I grew up playing Sims and its great. The people who created definitely tried their best to make it fun and interesting. It always cracks me up when the sims go to the bathroom or talk. Fun game you can spend hours on. Total waste of time but its fun!
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
The Sims is an incredibly fun game. It let's you act like you're God, which is a weird thing. But you can control these people into doing weird things, or normal every day things like go to school, get a job, get married...it's sounds so mundane but when you play it, it's so fun. You can build houses, personalize your Sims. It's so fun and so addicting.
Alexandra C.
Harrisburg, PA
I've been playing the Sims for about 10 years of my life, and these games never ever get old. The amount of things you're able to do in this game is insane. There's so many ways to bring out your creativity, and there's always something new going on. I can't wait for the Sims 4 to come out! The classic Sims will always hold a place in my heart though. :)
Jessica B.
Fargo, ND
This is probably the greatest game ever, no lie. I have played every version of The Sims and most of the expansion packs, and I just can't get enough. I used to spend almost whole weekends playing this game, and I'd never get bored of it. The graphics and customization get better every time they release a new game, and you can just do so much with it!
Kati L.
Saginaw, MI
The Sims are so much fun. I love that you can do pretty much anything in these games! I love following what they tell me to do and also doing whatever I want. I got so into this game and attached to it. Sometimes it's even outright hilarious. The price for the new one is a bit much and I'm going to wait until that goes down, but still, suuuuper fun.
sarah c.
lakewood, NJ
Most addicting game ever. I grew up playing the Sims, and still am a frequent player. It allows you to create families and pretty much control their entire life. You can build houses, create people to your liking, and in the newer Sims games you can even choose your Sim's personality, likes and dislikes. It is an awesome game and great for everyone.
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
I love The Sims franchise. Currently I play Sims 3 on my computer and it is a fun pass time! However they have released a Sim 4 and most of the forums I have read have given it bad reviews but it's a new game so there is going to be problems and I am sure they will fix them and add a bunch of new and innovative content that wasn't on older versions!
Morgue M.
Bellevue, WA
The original addiction. Super basic when compared to the modern incarnations of this game, but still very much ahead of it's time and incredibly addictive. I would play until the early hours of the morning and have followed this series for years.
Iris B.
This game brings back so many memories. It was the first game I played growing up and I used to love the concept of creating a house and a family in the game. This game allowed me to explore interior design and develop it as a hobby.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I never really understood the point of this game. I tried to play it on multiple occasions, but never really understood the hype over it all. It just wasn't as great as what everyone made it out to be and really go on my nerves trying to play it.
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol