BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Julie M.
Happy Valley, OR
Don't get me wrong, I've spent hours playing and I enjoyed it. But it does get boring after a while until a new addition pack comes out.. And you're paying extra for that. I wish they would allow some smaller free add-ons. I still play it from time to time.
Ellen S.
Glen Allen, VA
The sims was my gateway into the gaming world! It's amazing how many people love this game - gamers and non gamers alike. I spent so many hours caring for my sims and so much money on expansions...haha. I've kind of lost interest since sims 2 though. After a while the endless game play starts to feel kind of pointless....but up until then it really is a lot of fun.
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
I've been a huge sims fan for years, i unfortunately never got to play the sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys. Love the sims Franchise
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
The Sims are so addicting because you can create a virtual life you want at a rapid speed. You can literally do anything you want, if you want to start a family boom you can if you wanted to be an FBI agent boom you can if you wanted to own a business you can!
Lindsey M.
Beaufort, SC
Very fun interesting game. Create people and basically run their lives. Give them jobs, build their houses, find them love. Just about everything. Sometimes you can get wrapped up in everything and forget is about 3 in the morning but still a very fun game.
Sara B.
Flint, MI
I don't think my childhood would have been complete without the Sims. I probably put more game play hours into this game than all other games combined. It's completely addicting! Of course you use cheats to get as much money as possible because waiting around while your Sim has a job is so boring! I loved making the houses more than taking care of the actual Sims!
Tanya F.
Kissimmee, FL
We are a gaming household! All of us play video games and we have a LOT of systems: Nintendo 64, Nintendo ds, Leapster, Xbox, Wii, Playstation 2, Xbox 360. My daughter LOVES the Sims games! She is 13 and loves being able to set up a house, "buy" a pet to take care of, etc. I think it makes her feel grown up and like she gets to make decisions on her own ;-)
Emily L.
Philadelphia, PA
I played The Sims as a middle schooler and I still play to this day. The updated versions of the game still keep the great things you love about the original but, add more options for customization and wackier story lines. I recommend this game to all ages!
Ashley D.
Reisterstown , MD
Gamer Expert Level 2
Sims are a great games, not only is the game highly customisable with the vast amounts of mods out there, it is simple enough that anyone can play. the only downfalls are the size of the games itself, taking a lot of space and making it impractical to run on laptops, it is also a time consuming game so if you just wanted to play something quick sims is not for you.
Lauren W.
Imperial, CA
I've been playing this game since it came out and it is still amazingly entertaining. You can create families, build homes, have a career, pets, and even magical powers with The Sims. This will give you hours of fun as you go through life with your family!
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol