Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
4.83 / 5 based on 2,553 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,967 Q&A
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
- "The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them." in 156 reviews
- "I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live." in 106 reviews
- "I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much better" in 66 reviews
- "I've been a huge sims fan for years, i unfortunately never got to play the sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys." in 60 reviews
- "Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do." in 60 reviews
Best game for so many years wish i had more time to play. many years ago thought this game was expensive but over time think it is reasonable. Love the whole story line that you can make your own. would buy newer game if i had time to play. would recommend this game
I love the sims, they are my favorite game, the sims one, they are not the exception, although obviously I prefer the previous versions that have better graphics.
Game made me trip a lot lol there was a lot of grown up stuff on this but it was fun and it would take forever to download it’s affordable though you should get it does keep you entertained 😂 just funny game to me
I have and always will love the sims. They might seem a bit pricey but the amount of time you put into the game makes it worth it. It’s always fun building new houses and making new connections.
Gosh, this game really takes me back! Reminds me of having a good time with friends and taking turns on the computer to play and all of the expansions were so cool! I love this game, I'm a huge fan!
For the most part, The Sims 3 could be an E-rated game. However, there are a few inappropriate parts in it, such as mild violence, and especially sexual references. If this feature were not included, it could be rated E-10. It also has mild peril, like fires in it. I got the game when I was almost 12, and I stay away from any T-rated parts in it. My 8-year old sister plays, but I constantly watch her to make sure she does nothing bad in the game. As long as young children stay away from any inappropriate things, the game is good for ages 10+. Children 6-9 should be watched while playing, and children 5 or below should not play at all. The game is completely worth it, though. The graphics are stunning and game-play is addicting. As you can see, I even have a sim as my avatar. If you feel comfortable with it, buy it and you won't regret it
The Sims games are very fun and enjoyable. I really like playing this on my computer or phone. Sometimes the packs or different version games can be a bit expensive.
I honestly don’t even want to know how many hours I have put into the Sims in my lifetime. From the very first time I sat down at a PC as a kid and played this I have been hooked. I have lost nights of sleep to play with my sims. Expansion packs make the game even more fun!
Wow! I remember buying this game YEARS ago (roughly 12 years give or take to be exact) and fell in love instantly. Now that I'm a mom and all that I don't have time to play it anymore, but at the time and before the mom and wife life I was crazy about this game and would play for HOURS. It was so addicting. I love how it's easy to play, yet challenging. On top of that, they have cheat codes (I know, I know, big no no) if you want to get a lot of money and just enjoy being "rich" and building your dream home. As years went on they came out with expansion packs to add on accessories, places, themes, etc. This only made the game even more addicting. I'm not a video game player myself, but this is one game I could spend HOURS upon HOURS playing.
Q & A
Do you base your Sims off existing characters or people or do you create original ones?
Is this worth playing?
What's the best expansion?
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos