BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Michelle T.
Wdm, IA
I've been playing the Sims since I was a kid, and I still love it! My greatest regret is missing the free download window for the Sims 2 pack during Summer 2014, although maybe it is a good thing because I definitely would have rekindled my addiction once again. Absolutely wonderful game, I love the expansion packs, and ever next version of the game gets better and better. Thanks EA!
Raheemah P.
This game is basicly about how u want to live your life.you have a character which you chose have your own house.yiu can decorate it get a job get married have kids.You can even have a family one .You control what happens to your character to lead the life you want
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
I've played almost all of the Sims games that have been released and I love them. It's a cute game that lets you create your own characters and play out their lives. There are also several expansion packs that go along with each game that add to your experience. There are clothing and item expansion packs as well as pet, lifestyle, and season ones too. Very fun game for PC!
Zulianna P.
Miami Lakes, FL
Sims is the greatest game ever invented. I swear I can never get tired of playing sims even with all the add ons and new games it just keeps improving. Even the characters and the whole game just keeps getting more realistic and I can wait until I play the new one.
Tamara S.
I've attempted to play sims a few times, but it's just so /boring/. Maybe I'm just not playing it right, or I just like RPGs that are more hack and slash. Or it could be the fact that I don't even like making my own bed, let alone a pixel bed. That being said, I do like watching people play it--weird, I know--but they go along and create things that are pretty cool. And the graphics are good for the kind of game it is. It's just a personal preference that I don't like it, which is why I gave it an average grade.
Rebecca H.
I have loved the sims since I was a small child. My cousin got me hooked and then once I finally had a computer of my own my friend gave me her games when she got bored with them. I no longer play them, my current computer does not have the graphic capability nor do I in my adult life have the time. But its a great little game i would recommend to anyone wanting to kill time.
Amber B.
Raceland, LA
When the Sims first came out I was addicted. I could not stay away. I have all of the expansion packs. I oould spend hours on the computer. My favorite part was buying a house and decorating it. I loved the cheat that gave you unlimited money because I could have all the expensive things in my house. I have to say Sims Magic was a little disappointing but I enoyed Sims Pets.
Randi C.
Taylor, PA
This is my all time favorite game. I've played others genres but I always come back to The Sims series. I think one of my favorite things about the games is that it's a highly advanced, adult version of a dollhouse. There are endless possibilities in the games and I love to try as many as possible. When I play this game, time FLIES by. What feels like an hour can actually be 6.
Sara R.
Beverly, MA
I used to play this game for hours after school, and I had all of the expansion packs my comp would allow lol. Some bugs that eventually prevented me from playing, or even re-downloading the game, I had makin' magic and it would crash every time I tried to visit a haunted house in the magic area, or wouldn't allow me to go. But when I could play it was my favorite game.
Brooke M.
Pittston, PA
I remember all of the time I spent on this game when I first discovered it - it truly is unlike any other for its time. There are so many options and customizations you can make and you easily can lose track of time while playing this game. Although I do enjoy the Sims 3 the most so far out of the series - any Sims game in my opinion is worth spending the time and money on.
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol