BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Gamer Expert Level 1
I don't know why but the sims have always been one of my favorite pass time games. I feel like it may be because you don't have to put a ton of effort into it and you can choose to complete the tasks to move to the new location or you can just hang out and enjoy the game.
Diana R.
Sims is a great game for pretty much everyone. It's addicting and once you get into it you get into it hard. There's so many cool expansions {most of which I own..} and it's so fun to create their lives and watch them deal with things like roaches in their homes, fires, and love. Beware: You will lose track of time and end up playing for hours upon hours without noticing the day change by.
Denise S.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I have played The Sims since the first game was released, and I haven't quit yet. While annoying (often game-breaking) bugs can occur, I have been lucky enough to be able to play without too many issues. Aside from customer service issues, The Sims itself is a great game. There's nothing else like it! It's great to be able to escape from the real world and wreak havoc in my sims lives :)
These games are fun and totally depend on the player! What makes them so popular is how everything is in the player's control. The graphics slowly became better (now very clear and beautiful in the 4th installment), and there are much more options to choose from in regards to playing. It's a game for everyone, as there are certain restrictions that can be set on Child Mode, and there are things to cater to everyone's likings in the expansion packs. In conclusion, very fun games, very easy, would recommend to anyone!
Taylor H.
Swarthmore, PA
I've started playing at a very young age; so young my mom used to refuse to let me play "Hot Date." I've owned just about every game since then and still play to this day when I have time. Definitely a good pass time, I know I have sat on the computer for hours, even days.. very addictive but fun. I used to want to be an interior designer because I loved decorating houses so much.
Natachia S.
Horicon , WI
I use to play this when I was in middle school. I have played all of the sims games. I would like to get the Sims 4 but for right now I think I am going to wait just because they always have bad bugs when they first come out. But any way, I would have to say that this is my fave. out of them all. I do not know if it is because it brings back memories or what but I love this one.
Michelle T.
Wdm, IA
I've been playing the Sims since I was a kid, and I still love it! My greatest regret is missing the free download window for the Sims 2 pack during Summer 2014, although maybe it is a good thing because I definitely would have rekindled my addiction once again. Absolutely wonderful game, I love the expansion packs, and ever next version of the game gets better and better. Thanks EA!
Dani D.
Spokane , WA
I've been playing sims for so long now<3 I remember playing it with my best friend on my game cube and then getting older and playing it on the pc. I love the game<3 ! I Had gotten the sims life stories from my mom and it was so much fun to play ! It's a must have game :D
Sarina R.
Siler City, NC
When the Sims first came out I had to have it. I was probably seven, and it was so much fun. From creating the characters, to getting the newest expansion, to building your dream house, there was always something fun to do in this game, and I played it for hours on end. I am still playing the Sims series for hours on end, and cannot wait for the Sims 4 to come out in 2014!
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
I've played almost all of the Sims games that have been released and I love them. It's a cute game that lets you create your own characters and play out their lives. There are also several expansion packs that go along with each game that add to your experience. There are clothing and item expansion packs as well as pet, lifestyle, and season ones too. Very fun game for PC!
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol