BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Jen C.
Lincoln, NE
I have spent countless hours playing The Sims. As the games have progressed and evolved they have become even more entertaining! I love spending hours designing each room of the house and in Sims 3 you get even more personalization because you get to design each sim down to the structure of their face and the pattern of their clothes!

This game is a great way to "waste" a ton of time!
Diana R.
Sims is a great game for pretty much everyone. It's addicting and once you get into it you get into it hard. There's so many cool expansions {most of which I own..} and it's so fun to create their lives and watch them deal with things like roaches in their homes, fires, and love. Beware: You will lose track of time and end up playing for hours upon hours without noticing the day change by.
Rachel S.
Gadsden , AL
I've played Sims off and on for a little over 5 years now. I've starved families to death (By accident) and watched babies turn into adults. It is a fun filled game for the entire family. I'd have to say that the most annoying part of the game is trying to keep up with everyone's needs when you have more than 5 Sims. They do make a lot of messes, burn food, need a shower, or use the bathroom.
Mandy M.
Corning, CA
I have been a long time lover of the sims, both pc or console. You can literally spend hours just building a house and working out every little detail of your sims appearence or lives. Its always fun, and the posdibilities are endless. I only dodlike that there are so many new expansions or games every time you finally get the money to pay for the last expansion. I wish they weren't so much.
Sarah R.
Windsor Locks, CT
No, really. It's consumed so many hours of my life... I can't. It's magical. I've only played Sims & Sims 2, and return to Sims 2 now and again to let it suck away a weekend... I have neighborhoods of created characters. Neighborhoods of characters from TV shows and movies that I'm just giddy to see interacting in hilarious ways... The level of customisation is fantastic and brilliant...
Heather H.
Reno, NV
I've been playing the Sims since sims 2 came out it's easily one of my favorites games. I've really been enjoying sims 4 since it's release they made things much more life like especially since the latest patch. It's about time they made male an female clothes interchangeable.
Jerri O.
Oviedo, FL
This game is awesome for some down time or to live out that reality through your computer. If you are playing Sims 3 and install all the expansion packs it will eat up your computer resources. Its wise to continuously save your game while playing. Other wise, there are many resources to download additional items to add to the game, as well as pre-made houses, sims, clothes, and furniture.
Ericka B.
Commack, NY
Truly amazing. You can create any world/players you want so it never gets boring. Very time consuming and I've spent an embarrassing amount of hours playing it. Tends to be laggy because I have so many expansion packs, but they keep the game more interesting with each one!
Lynn S.
Indianapolis, IN
I've been playing The Sims for a very long time, I do get bored with it and stop playing for long periods of time, but I always come back at some point.

Personally I like Sims 2 better than 3 for some reason that I don't know how to explain.

I'd be surprised if there are still people out there who haven't tried The Sims, but if you haven't give it a shot, it's worth checking out.
Melody D.
Denver, CO
I have purchased ever version and expansion of the sims since it was first released, and will continue to do so! I find my favorite platform is PC or Mac, but gaming systems are a great option too. You can fully customize your characters and ever get married and have a baby!
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol