Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
4.83 / 5 based on 2,561 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,968 Q&A
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
- "The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them." in 156 reviews
- "I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live." in 106 reviews
- "I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much better" in 66 reviews
- "I've been a huge sims fan for years, i unfortunately never got to play the sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys." in 60 reviews
- "Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do." in 60 reviews
This is such a classic game I was literally born around the time this was created haha I remember playing it once it was soo good at the time but now its only good to have for collectors .
I've played this game since it came out! It's the best game of it's kind on the market. As well, they have released this game for many platforms, which all have performed to the same standard as the previous. Highly recommend. Beware, it's a time waster!
Been playing the Sims for years, ever since the first one came out. Really love the fact that it's so open-ended and allows your creativity to reign. Unlimited customizations as well once you discover forums and downloads (e.g. houses, clothes, skins...etc.)
I like to play on my phone and on my computer too. It's great that you can create your own family, have kids, go to work, school and lot more! I recommand this game to everyone, any age
OMG! I have been in love with the Sims games ever since i was about five years old. I remember playing each different game (Sims 2 is definitely the best). There is no end to what you can create with this game, you can never get bored. HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!
I have played The Sims a long time ago, I was in love with the game and I have played it opsesively, had several households, and all the bels and whistles, had a lot of fun playing it
Every time a new SIMs game is released I have to say goodbye to my life. These games hook me for months on end. I am glued to my computer and have to remind myself to step away haha.
I have been addicted to this game since the very first one has come out. No matter where I am at in my life I always keep coming back to the sims whenever a new one comes out!!
I'm addicted to every single Sims game. I recommend this game to everybody. I can play them 24/7. Game is to good, you can play it on PC, on Playstation on Xbox... everywhere!
Very fun game, it was very time consuming though. It takes a while to actually get what you want. Sometimes the sims can be difficult to let you do what you want them to do.
Q & A
Do you base your Sims off existing characters or people or do you create original ones?
Is this worth playing?
What's the best expansion?
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos