BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Michelle W.
saint john, NB
I have played The Sims for YEARS. I have spent FAR too much time on the Sims, building houses, relationships, careers and making babies. Super fun game but be warned.. It could take up a lot of your time. Its quite addicting.
Mckayla W.
Kitchener , ON
Gamer Expert Level 2
Man seeing this game seriously brings back memories, i remember being 9 or 10 yrs old and playin the heck out of it!. This was seriously the start of a really great series of games and i love it!
Emily R.
Conway, AR
I, personally, love Sims. I'm eagerly anticipating Sims 4. Once you get a hang of all the shortcuts, it's easy to use and so much fun. Be careful. You can spend way too many hours here, though.
Ashley F.
You can never go wrong with the classic! Sometimes i find the new games way too overwhelming with all the stuff/expansion packs, so going back to the first one is a great way to spend some time!
Pati K.
This is such a classic game I was literally born around the time this was created haha I remember playing it once it was soo good at the time but now its only good to have for collectors .
Louise L.
Mississauga
Been playing the Sims for years, ever since the first one came out. Really love the fact that it's so open-ended and allows your creativity to reign. Unlimited customizations as well once you discover forums and downloads (e.g. houses, clothes, skins...etc.)
Caitlin L.
Victoria
I've played this game since it came out! It's the best game of it's kind on the market. As well, they have released this game for many platforms, which all have performed to the same standard as the previous. Highly recommend. Beware, it's a time waster!
Tara K.
Ireland
OMG! I have been in love with the Sims games ever since i was about five years old. I remember playing each different game (Sims 2 is definitely the best). There is no end to what you can create with this game, you can never get bored. HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!
Mariia M.
Romania, Bucharest
I like to play on my phone and on my computer too. It's great that you can create your own family, have kids, go to work, school and lot more! I recommand this game to everyone, any age
Stacey L.
Edmonton, AB
Every time a new SIMs game is released I have to say goodbye to my life. These games hook me for months on end. I am glued to my computer and have to remind myself to step away haha.
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol