BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Fiona Jane K.
Cheltenham
The Sims 1 is a classic game. I grew up playing the PC and Xbox version. Then of course the Sims Bustin' out, Urbz and 2 came out. Needless to say I was very addicted to those as well! Then the Sims 3! Played that a fair bit too of course. The Sims 2 on PC will always be one of my favorite PC games though... The customization was endless, and the expansions were a lot of fun! A+
Tristen W.
Prince Rupert
This game since its very beginnings was highly addictive. A full, in depth simulation that continues to improve more and more with new releases. I'm really hoping that the Sims 4 is all that and a bag of chips, so to speak, and works out some of the issues that the Sims 3 had.
LIVIA C.
I love this game. I started playing it two weeks ago(I know, I am late to the party). Before I used to play The SimsFreeplay because of the cost of the product and especially of the expansion packs. It is better than any other simulation game I have ever played.

Heaven M.
San Juan, PR
I just love the sims! I have all there collection. Can't wait for the SIMS 4 to come out next year. Like the way you can make whatever you want with your character. Something I dislike at the moment is that they don't have a bis variety of hair textures to choose from.
Charlie S.
Listowel
Here's to hoping that EA Games never stops creating sims games. I can spend hours, it's ridiculous. And now I'm super excited for the sims four and all the expansion packs. Huge recommendation to people just starting out in PC gaming and those who like lifestyle games.
Alyssa Z.
I love love love the sims!! I have all the expansion packs for the original game and most for sims 2. I only have the basic game for sims 3 because I didn't enjoy it as much. Overall sims 2 is my favorite and go to sims game to play since it is a lot easier and less complicated than sims 3 but more advanced than the original. I hope sims 4 doesn't not disappoint.
Sheena N.
Shelburne, NS
One of the best games ever put on the market and it's new generations just keep getting better and better, I can't wait for the Sims 4, I would recommend this game to anyone who has yet to try it, it's a game that can be played by people of all ages young and old!
Amanda T.
West Kelowna , BC
If you have never played the Sims you are missing out on life! This game is like no other, it puts you in charge of everything, you are the controlling god of all! Make as many different characters as you want , all with completely different personalities, build dream houses and less the dream houses and then make your own soap opera! Funnest game you can play!
Sandie T.
Scarborough, ON
Hours will pass and feel like 5 minutes. As an ex-designer of Sims game content....I can say this is by far one of the best creative games out there. So much fun, so much imagination =)
katie c.
Ontario
I could spend hours playing this game. And the PC version is definitely the way to go. You can build your own homes, have kids, have lovers. The expansion packs make it the very best as well. If you don't mind the not so great graphics, its so worth buying!
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol