BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Julie S.
Rama, ON
I always enjoyed this game, even from the first edition. You really can control these people and their lives. Can be extremely time consuming but that's what it takes to get what you want out of the game. You can make the people very customized as well as make their environment very specific!
Yuwen C.
Calgary, AB
I remember playing this nonstop in junior high! It was such a fun game and it was super easy to get into. I love the customization of characters! Definitely a must-play if you have lots of time to spare.
Veronica P.
Brampton, ON
I used to play it at my friends house for hours and made my brother get it for me to play. Needless to say I spent far too much time with this game but it defiantly is a fun game, there is just something about controlling peoples lives that is so interesting. Would recommend to anyone.
Jessica G.
Vaughan, ON
I have played the Sims since I was 11 years old, and still do. I love how complex it is. The only thing I don't like is how slow the game can be to load, and how hard it is to get customizable content
Alissa G.
Burnaby
I've played Sims for most of my life. I got really into Sims 3 when it was released and I seriously lost track of my life.. It was so addictive and when they sold expansions it just gets worse!

Fortunately, I got bored of doing the same things over and over again and moved on to other games.. But it's awesome when you have time and just want to play a mindless game for a while. SO GOOD.
Tristen W.
Prince Rupert
This game since its very beginnings was highly addictive. A full, in depth simulation that continues to improve more and more with new releases. I'm really hoping that the Sims 4 is all that and a bag of chips, so to speak, and works out some of the issues that the Sims 3 had.
Fiona Jane K.
Cheltenham
The Sims 1 is a classic game. I grew up playing the PC and Xbox version. Then of course the Sims Bustin' out, Urbz and 2 came out. Needless to say I was very addicted to those as well! Then the Sims 3! Played that a fair bit too of course. The Sims 2 on PC will always be one of my favorite PC games though... The customization was endless, and the expansions were a lot of fun! A+
Heaven M.
San Juan, PR
I just love the sims! I have all there collection. Can't wait for the SIMS 4 to come out next year. Like the way you can make whatever you want with your character. Something I dislike at the moment is that they don't have a bis variety of hair textures to choose from.
Charlie S.
Listowel
Here's to hoping that EA Games never stops creating sims games. I can spend hours, it's ridiculous. And now I'm super excited for the sims four and all the expansion packs. Huge recommendation to people just starting out in PC gaming and those who like lifestyle games.
Sheena N.
Shelburne, NS
One of the best games ever put on the market and it's new generations just keep getting better and better, I can't wait for the Sims 4, I would recommend this game to anyone who has yet to try it, it's a game that can be played by people of all ages young and old!
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol