BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
mellissa m.
montreal
I could spend days playing sims. The time just flies by as you play. There really should be some kind of group for Sims addicts. From the first sims, to Sims 3, I've played it. Expansions are a must. And I love that you can finally go with your sims to some jobs and make them work. I wish you could with all of them.
Catalina M.
St. Leonhard am Forst
I have all Sims games starting from the first one till now and as soon as Sims4 will come out I will buy it as well,.. it's a fun game where you can become as creative as you want to it's so much fun to make the persons and build houses, I can not wait for SIMS4 this game series is one of my favourits of all time!
Danielle T.
napanee, ON
This is an awesome game, i may be old fashion and all but this is my favorite sims game out of all of them. There is so much you can do and it just lets your creative fly! I have the full combo pack that has everything and all of the expansion packs and i recommond you invense in this awesome game!
Rebecca Y.
Edmonton, Alberta
Sims the type of game that you can forget about for many months, but then play it for many hours when you remember it again. It is really fun because you can make your own household(s) and control the events that happen in your characters' lives. It is also fun to talk about The Sims with friends.
Kat P.
Well, this is the best game for that! My goodness I get so addicted I need to take breaks from it. Especially when you're in school and you're trying to do homework and you think "oh I'll just leave this on so I can have some fun at the same time" and then you get more into the game than homework...
Julie S.
Rama, ON
I always enjoyed this game, even from the first edition. You really can control these people and their lives. Can be extremely time consuming but that's what it takes to get what you want out of the game. You can make the people very customized as well as make their environment very specific!
Veronica P.
Brampton, ON
I used to play it at my friends house for hours and made my brother get it for me to play. Needless to say I spent far too much time with this game but it defiantly is a fun game, there is just something about controlling peoples lives that is so interesting. Would recommend to anyone.
Yuwen C.
Calgary, AB
I remember playing this nonstop in junior high! It was such a fun game and it was super easy to get into. I love the customization of characters! Definitely a must-play if you have lots of time to spare.
Alissa G.
Burnaby
I've played Sims for most of my life. I got really into Sims 3 when it was released and I seriously lost track of my life.. It was so addictive and when they sold expansions it just gets worse!

Fortunately, I got bored of doing the same things over and over again and moved on to other games.. But it's awesome when you have time and just want to play a mindless game for a while. SO GOOD.
Jessica G.
Thornhill, ON
I have played the Sims since I was 11 years old, and still do. I love how complex it is. The only thing I don't like is how slow the game can be to load, and how hard it is to get customizable content
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol