BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Anybody else a nerd and plays the original sims!? Electr...5 Answers
  • Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Fiona N.
Sims is one of my favorite games to play on both pc and mobile. There are many favorite features like the ambitions, university, tasks, etc. I really enjoy playing games like this because it makes me feel it's real. The graphics are great. I would surely recommend downloading this game.
Nataliia L.
New Castle, DE
When I was a child I loved this game so much! It was so interesting for me to create a family, to dive into their life. This game is like a real life, that's why i enjoyed it. So addicting game. I could play for hours and didn't get bored.. Nostalgia.
Lisa R.
Winnipeg, MB
Sims will always have a special place in my heart! It was one of the very first PC games I played, and soon I found myself playing it for hours within days and even weeks. Though it's one of those games you will put down for months, then come back to later on lol. Sul Sul!
María R.
ME ENCANTA! lo juego desde que salieron los primeros y me encanta como los han actualizado.. mi parte favorita es construir mi casa y decorarla... si no lo has jugado debes hacerlo! es muy divertido, puedes hacer tus personajes como quieras.. tienen demasiadas cosas para escoger... LOS AMO
Chloe W.
Original Sims cannot be beat.
The first game i played that got me into gaming.
Great to escape reality to create your own world and live out all your fantasy and dreams.

Graphics were great for the time of release but does not stop you playing this game today. it is and always will be a classic :-)
Holly D.
Kelowna, BC
I LOVE the Sims! As a player since the very first edition I’ve grown with this game and never become bored with it. I was a teen when I started playing and now I’m in my 30’s and still playing! Well done EA games for hanging onto players for so long!
Meagan H.
London, ON
Gamer Expert Level 1
I always found the Sims game to be fun and enjoyable. Lots if different things to do in the game that makes it enjoyable to play. You have many options in the characters you make and the choices of how they will turn out. Customize your house with many different objects. Fun game and additive to play.
Eris S.
Fountain Vly, CA
The Sims series has been a favorite of mine ever since I was a child. Each time they release a new series for it, they just add more amazing features to the games that keeps the addiction to the series strong! There are many features in the original games that EA has not been able to duplicate since then, but the newer features in the new games do tend to be just as great as the original. I do have to say, if you really want to experience the series in all it's glory, you may want to start with the original series. The higher graphic qualities of the newer games are what most people will be used to nowadays, but there is the odd charming sense with how the original game's play is over the newer games that I'm sure anyone would love! I'm not much of a gamer myself, but The Sims is one game series I'll always play when I can.

One of the best parts of the series is how it reflects real life, but with a supernatural aspect to it. It can help teach kids life skills (having to pay bills on time, do house work, take care of their pets and themselves, etc), as well as giving them the chance to have fun being in complete control of a life and teaching the sim their own life skills.

There's also plenty of hacks for those who prefer to play with life, over just taking care of one. Many of these hacks are incredibly hilarious to play with and all the kudos to the creators who have been able to show off their talent in such clever and amazing ways thanks to this series.
The Sims is definitely a fun series, one that can help teach many things, and you most likely won't be able to stop loving!
claudia a.
Doral, Florida
Siempre amare los sims 1 2 3 4 y todoss los sims del mundo!! con mascotas, sin mascotas, de vacaciones o en el trabajo. LOS AMO!! mi novio suele hacerme casas y jugar a que somos nosotros jajajaj y es algo inmaduro xq tenemos 27 años pero es super dulce al mismo tiempo.
Paige D.
I love The Sims and have being playing since the first one! There is nothing else that compares to The Sims it is truly a unique game. I think the game is reasonably priced considering all the features you get. I would definitely recommend as it is a fun and you can accustom it to your own liking. Definitely would recommend this to people who are heavy gamers to non gamers!
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol