BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
5 STARS NO DOUBT for the simulator game. Not only does it let you customize your sim to your liking - you can develop any sim of your choice into an actor, a real estate agent, a singer - whatever you want! Change their hair to pink or shave it off! Every single step that you take to make your sim your own will help in making this the best game ever. Hours of play time and so much customization. While you're at it - get the mobile app too!
Carly B.
Alpharetta, GA
The Sims is probably the best free range game I've ever played. The newest installment The Sims 3 has better graphics than ever before and more options as well. Whatever you like to do with your Sims is guaranteed in several expansion packs. The game is endless and fun, but can lag occasionally and can get a little boring at times. I'd also say that the clothing and hairs are not enough unless you plan on purchasing from the Sims store. Otherwise, you'll be downloading custom content.

Overall, these games are amazing and the interactions and stories overshadow the cons of these games.
Christina A.
Union City, TN
I've played the Sims franchise since it first launched with the original Sims and I still love it.

There is no goal to the games. You are given the tools to create a character (or family), and then have the opportunity to guide them through their life. How long or fruitful this life is is completely up to you.

It's definitely a game for micromanagers, and some people can get bogged down in the day-to-day details of their sim's life.
Jessica F.
This game is easy to get addicted to! Admittedly, I found out the "rosebud" cheat to get free money and ended up building these elaborate houses with all of the items I had downloaded online. I think that was my favorite part of the game: building and decorating the houses. I usually ended up somewhat neglecting my actual Sims and the kids would get sent to military school and the adults would get fired...but I had awesome houses!
Kate B.
West Sand Lake, NY
However I do enjoy creating the people and watching them do random things. Then there's the fun of offing them. My favorite method is to put them in a doorless room with fireworks.
You can also go online and download all kinds of furniture and pictures and wallpapers and flooring. I like that there are progams that you can download to make your own stuff.

It's very easy to spend hours playing this game and become addicted to it.
Amanda W.
Toledo, OH
I have been playing the Sims for years, and it has always been fun, from being a teenager, to now being an adult. My only con is that, sometimes the game can get boring, and not a lot has changed about it since the original. Which can be fine, but I like to see a game series get new additions, and recent releases of the Sims have taken away from things that should have instead been improved upon, overall though, I do enjoy the games.
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
I've been a sims addict for a long time. From starting out playing Sims Bustin Out on Nintendo Gameboy SP, to Sims 2 on PS2, to Sims 2 and ALL expansions and stuff packs on PC, to Sims 3. I've also owned Sims Castaway Stories on PC. They're all really fun, and I love how they've gotten really creative with everything. I'm highly anticipating the release of Sims 3 Seasons. I've been waiting for this since the Sims 3 released in 2008!
Kyla F.
Vanceboro, NC
I often go back to this classic game. While I love Sims 2 (and loathe Sims 3), this game is so enjoyable. My sister and I used to take turns creating our homes and characters, fought over the amount of time each spent just tinkering before even getting to the real gameplay. If you like to create new worlds, decorate homes, or just like architecture and figuring out how people interact, this game is a great one to start out with!
Tiffany T.
Centreville, VA
Totally addictive and incredibly intoxicating. From building the perfect noses to the biggest houses, the Sims is my favorite game to play. I own The Sims 3 on both the xBox and the PC just because they have different variations and I wanted the experience from both! I highly recommend this game to anyone.
Heather S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am a long term lover of the Sims. I do not know if it is the designing of the houses, the people, or just the actual game play, but I could seriously lock myself into a room and play it for days straight if it were not for my guilty conscious about doing so. My only downfall to the game is that after all the expansion packs, there seems to be so much to do with so little life!! That is why I have dozens of families at once!!
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol