BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Haley F.
Keyser, WV
I love and have loved the Sims for like 10+ years now! I have played on every console and every console is a fun and different experience! The computer games of the Sims are my absolute favorite! I love to create different lives and people and scenarios! This game brings back so many memories! And I cannot wait for the Sims 4 to release! :)
Samantha M.
Webster, TX
I have spent way too many hours sitting in front of my computer playing the sims. I have owned 1,2, and 3 and more expansion packs then i can count. Its a fun game, honestly if you don't play it doesn't sound that great, but its so easy to get hooked! My favorite is building and decorating the houses
Jessica S.
Freedom, WI
This is a very addictive game, I've lost many hours playing this games! There are many options for characters, homes, careers and decorations, the different scenarios are endless. Getting to make your dream life or just make up a fun life for your characters is so much fun. The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them. You are able to play just fine without them!
Alayna L.
Elk river, MN
Well this game is alright. If you are a sims addict like myself ypu would enjoy the new scenery being this is the only sims3 expansion for xbox. The town is set in maine so it is beautiful. But the cheats are awful. If you unlock them you just get inlimited everything. You cant choose how much you want. And most of the homes need to be unlocked, you cant just unlock all the money and move in. also jobs are a bit limited. But it is fun to play.
Jordan R.
This is one of my favorite Sims games. You would think because it's quite older than say The Sims 4 or even The Sims 3, In my opinion this game is marvelous. Because of the older style and the 70's looking scheme, it has a really cool feel to it. If I remember correctly, this Sims game has a story mode, which I enjoyed playing more than free mode at times. All in all any Sims game is great but I find this to be one of my all time favorites. c:
Jennie C.
Lake Placid, FL
I've played The Sims since the beginning. They have come a long way. The graphics in The Sims 3 are incredible. You can literally lose hours of your time getting lost in the game. So much to do, so little time. I usually end up taking a whole day just to build my sims and then my house! I completely recommend this game since it's incredibly fun and you can make it the way you want. Make your own little soap opera and watch it play out.
Jazmine M.
Sims is my absolute favorite game series ever! I started playing sims when I was about 9. My mom's ex-husband played it, and I would sneak to play it because it was a little too mature for me. I had it on my psp, and playstation. Then my aunt got me sims 2 for my pc. and Now I play sims 3 on my mac. I can't wait for the fouth one to come out. The game holds so much reality in it and it is just a fun way to pass time. I love sims so much!
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
5 STARS NO DOUBT for the simulator game. Not only does it let you customize your sim to your liking - you can develop any sim of your choice into an actor, a real estate agent, a singer - whatever you want! Change their hair to pink or shave it off! Every single step that you take to make your sim your own will help in making this the best game ever. Hours of play time and so much customization. While you're at it - get the mobile app too!
Christina A.
Union City, TN
I've played the Sims franchise since it first launched with the original Sims and I still love it.

There is no goal to the games. You are given the tools to create a character (or family), and then have the opportunity to guide them through their life. How long or fruitful this life is is completely up to you.

It's definitely a game for micromanagers, and some people can get bogged down in the day-to-day details of their sim's life.
Brianna B.
Omaha, NE
The Sims?! More like my life. I <3 this game forever and always. I remember playing it on my gamecube, on my gameboy, and most importantly, my PC! I've owned almost the entire sims 2 collection and working on the sims 3. It's just so addicting, and anyone who says other wise isn't playing it right. I love how I can control my sim and just make them do whatever I say, it;s fantastic! >:) You can't do such things in real life...or can you?
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol