BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Lauren Z.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I have been playing this game since the very first Sims came out. Over 10 years later and I am still buying expansion packs, trying to become and astronaut, and having a blast! The game is highly addicting and I can't even count the number of times I've looked at the clock only to realize several hours had passed.

I now play on a Mac, and there are several significant bugs that keep me from enjoying the game to the fullest - but I still play it way too much!
Kim B.
BRISTOL
I am 41 years old and I played my daughter's copy of the Sim's. I can tell you that no housework was done that day at all. I actually told her to bring the game back to her room, (she thought I would like to install it on my pc) and told her to keep it on her computer only. I actually had to uninstall in because it was so addictive that I wasn't getting anything done, and I thought only kids could get addicted to these kinds of games. Very good game.
Neenah S.
Philadelphia, PA
I first became addicted to The Sims when I was in middle school. Ever since then, it has expanded to become such a great game with TONS of options. My friends say I have a "god-complex" because I love having control over people. But I just enjoy simulation games!

I have to be careful though. If i start playing this game, I will literally lose sleep because of it. There have been days where I have ran on maybe 3 hours of sleep because I can't stop playing.
Ian L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
The first time I played this game is was in elementary school and my sister had just bought the original sims game. I was really bored and too time away from some other game (probably backyard baseball, that game was my jam!) and I tried it out. I never thought I would like it really but I got sucked in! I made a family and built a house, lived life through my sims and basically fell in love with the game. If you have never played you should give it a shot!
Chasity T.
Hampshire, TN
Okay, so the title of this review is a bit tongue in cheek, but there's truth to it. The Sims makes the tasks of daily life so much more fun than reality.

I've been playing The Sims ever since it first came out in the PC, and have played different versions on every game system. Creating environments and controlling the inhabitants is powerful and addicting.

You can virtually build your dream house and wardrobe, be as flirtatious and tart-like as you wanna be, explore new careers, have children, die, and live again...all in your pajamas if you like.

I think it's definitely a game to try out if you haven't!
Michelle D.
WEBSTER, NY
The Sims franchise has been around for a long time, and there's a reason for that. After spending a few weird moments at first figuring out how the controls work you can slip seamlessly into these. The different expansions and games over the years have been fun, building houses, playing online, decorating your sims house with furniture you wish you could afford in real life, and sending them off to different jobs (or helping them make babies! eep!).
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
HOLY MOLY. Okay. I've been playing the Sims since this started. Honestly, it's hard to play the first Sims (this one) since I'm familiar with the most recent games and mechanics. Sims is the OG of this franchise and gives the basics and easiness of playing it. I wouldn't really recommend others to play this because they might me turned off by how so little you can do compared to the new Sims that has been released, with all the dlc expansions and such.
Samantha M.
Webster, TX
I have spent way too many hours sitting in front of my computer playing the sims. I have owned 1,2, and 3 and more expansion packs then i can count. Its a fun game, honestly if you don't play it doesn't sound that great, but its so easy to get hooked! My favorite is building and decorating the houses
Jessica S.
Freedom, WI
This is a very addictive game, I've lost many hours playing this games! There are many options for characters, homes, careers and decorations, the different scenarios are endless. Getting to make your dream life or just make up a fun life for your characters is so much fun. The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them. You are able to play just fine without them!
Haley F.
Keyser, WV
I love and have loved the Sims for like 10+ years now! I have played on every console and every console is a fun and different experience! The computer games of the Sims are my absolute favorite! I love to create different lives and people and scenarios! This game brings back so many memories! And I cannot wait for the Sims 4 to release! :)
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol