BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Tiffany D.
Forest , Va
Board? Not anymore, this game is highly addictive! You could spend hours and hours playing this. My favorite part of the Sims is always building houses!
Jenny B.
The original game. I love it. I could not figure out what the craze was about at first, and then i got stuck on it. I was late to work a few times even.
Sarah G.
Orlando, FL
I love all the versions of the Sims. They're all different but you cant go wrong with any of them! Best part is there compatibility with both PC and Mac.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
The Sims games can be soo fun! I love making the families and seeing neighbors come over for a party. It’s just cool. I played it all the time as a kid.
Celina Q.
Hebron, KY
I absolutely love all of The Sims games. This one was no different. It's great to be able to spend time controlling lives and seeing how things unfold.
Kelsey B.
San Jose , CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Sims has been around for years and it never gets old. You will always have fun playing on it and it is such a time sucker, but in the best possible way.
Amanda A.
We love this game, BUT we had to get rid of it. We end up playing for 8+ hours at a time.....it's addicting. So much fun living tons of different lives.
Ashley j.
Baltimore, MD
I love all the sims games. i have been playing all there games for a couple years now. if you are looking for a free sims game. try the sims free play.
Tykia J.
NORFOLK, VA
Great game. You can spend hours playing and never get bored. Each time a new game is released the graphics, play in general, and the cheats are better.
Brittany W.
Jacksonville, NC
This game has been in my collection of games for many years it such a stress reliever and it lets you escape for how ever long you want to I LOVE IT!!
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol