BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Anybody else a nerd and plays the original sims!? Electr...5 Answers
  • Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Britney T.
I have bought every single Sims game, expansion, and stuffs pack. I LOVE The Sims!! They are decently priced games. I recommend them to every single person!
Brandon M.
Chattanooga
This game has been out since the late 90's . The first version is the best. I'm not a fan of all the new Sims games that have come out in the past few years.
Clarissa T.
Who doesn't love the sims? it's so fun getting to create your own character and creating their own life! I really like the creating your own home part too!
Angelica B.
Joliet, IL
Sims has always been an great game to play! They always add so many new things that make me never want to stop playing. The graphics are beautiful as well.
Dustyn M.
Cadet, MO
Long the best PC game on the market, my 7 yr old daughter loves these games! My hole family plays them its the best, I will keep buying them forever!!!! :)
Leia L.
San Antonio, TX
Thank you dad for buying this for me when it came out. I'm addicted to this, i have all the expansion packs and can play for days straight. the best rpg ever
Sarah H.
Holland, MI
Oh man, this game is addicting. I would still be playing Sims 2 right now if my dog hadn't chewed up the CD. *sigh* I guess it was for the best. Great game.
Lita C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love sims i play it on facebook i have played it on my phone on gamecube xbox anything that has a sims game I'll play I'm totally addicted to the game!!!
Maggie C.
Mission, KS
I absolutely love the sims! I have been playing sims since sims 1 and love them all!!! I am also soo excited for the sims 4 coming out this fall I could die!
Tanya M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the Sims I have every game almost from one until I hope I get four. It helps me kill time. I wish they would make it live online would be even better.
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol