BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Melissa E.
APO, AE
I love the sims. Its so addicting and can take up a lot of time. Also, not every time playing is the same, you get different actions and stuff every game play.
Dallin S.
I love the Sims and everyone of their expansions! I have spent probably 2 years on this game, if you added up all the hours I wasted on this game!! Wonderful!
Emelyn T.
palestine
I freaking love the Sims it's like playing Barbies in real life. I like how they have jobs and real life relationships it's so fun and I could play for hours!
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA
I started playing this game in the early 2000's. I loved it, had so much fun. Hours after hours. Rosebud cheat. I haven't kept up with all of these expansions.
Stephany C.
Cutler bay, FL
This was my very first sims and it's just so old and still fun it's very entertaining and just kills time and it's fun to play with when you're doing nothing.
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
I LOVE THE SIMS!!!!  its been a favorite game of mine for a long time, only downside is the amount of space and memory its required to run the game
Ali L.
Salem, OR
I loose myself in the sims i love it so much. so many things to do. some people like to live vicariously through their sims but i make mine closest to my life.
Meagan C.
Hesperia, CA
I love, love, LOVE this game! Its so fun and really passes the time. I know there are several cheats, but I don't think it would be the same if you used them.
Jenny U.
Such an amazing game. One of my first games I ever played when I was a child. Time seems to go by so fast. It's an absolute classic and I definitely recommend.
Allison B.
Yonkers, NY
I love to play the Sims games it's always fun creating a character and becoming someone else. Being able to create a Sim and live life how you want is fun.
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol