BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Justin E.
Fort Laramie, WY
Honestly, EA sort of nickle and dimes everyone with each new installment to the series with a ludicrous amount of "expansions"...when in reality, some of the so called expansions contain very little data and content. I think there's currently like 17 expansions available.

In all reality, you could condense that stuff down to, I'd say, 3 very solid DLCs. That would produce such amazing value, but, given the fact EA even bundles the Mass Effect series and doesn't even give you all the DLC, is a joke by itself and speaks volumes about the EA agenda.

Overall though, the Sims (3) is pretty solid, has some quirky bugs to it, but they've really overhauled a ton since the first games, that's for sure. It's usually pretty fun, at least for a little bit, but after a while, I find I've spent more time designing my dream house (which isn't a bad thing) than I do actually playing the game itself.
Lycaness ..
Gamer Expert Level 2
I've played sims probably since the beginning, I love being able to build homes, cities, have my family and friends in the places that I build, and being able to personalize a character. Would recommend to anyone who likes being able to create characters, and design homes. I play the sims Freeplay on my android as of late. It does not include every detail as the console/pc versions do. But I enjoy it when I'm on the go.
Melodie S.
I absolutely adore The Sims! It's one of those games where you can adjust gameplay and play the game however you want. It has enough features that you could literally spend thousands of hours setting up the perfect Sim life. Even if you're not much of a video game player, this is a great game to pick because it's more of a 'casual' type game that you can easily adjust to make it a more complex experience. I love this game so much! I could spend days building the virtual house and decorating it.
Elaine H.
Washington, DC
The Sims is a classic casual gaming experience. The series has expanded immensely with the addition of countless expansion packs and several sequels. The software allows you to create your own town and households along with the people living in them. Once you are finished with the building process, the game allows you to live out the lives of these people. Will you turn Henry into a successful business mogul? Or will his life spiral out of control? Or will he die at a young age in a horrible fire? It's all up to you and that is what makes The Sims so enjoyable. The graphics may be outdated now, but the newer additions to the series certainly remedy this issue.
Siarra G.
Kissimmee, FL
I've been a Sims fan since way back when it was just The Sims. It's crazy to think about how far The Sims have come since the beginning. I'll never forget anticipating The Sims 2 to come out and then The Sims 3. The series is only getting better with age and the new expansion packs are only getting more creative. Its like EA just never runs out of ideas. They always seem to be able to impress me somehow! I couldn't tell you how many hours of my life I've spent playing this game, but it's probably a ridiculous amount, but this game never gets old and I can gladly say that this game was money well spent! I can't wait to see what EA's next big idea is going to be. (:
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Gamer Expert Level 2
I remember when these came out I wanted to collect them like Pokemon. Of course, I only ended up with 4 games in the collection before they moved to Sims 2 (had all but 1 of the whole collection) then went to sims 3 and I have them all.. Still never tried Sims 4 because my tower isn't built to specs yet. But I loved creating the objects for them game and fixing their faces. It was definitely more creative than the recent games. They made it harder to create.
Shelby M.
Millville, NJ
I am shamelessly addicted to The Sims. I admit it. I loved the original Sims games. I LOVED The Sims 2. With all of the fantastic expansions. I went broke trying to get every one as soon as they put them on the shelves. You could do anything with your sim. Own a business, go to college, adopt a child, walk your pets. Truly innovative game. The possibilities are truly endless and you could lose whole days in this game. I wondered how they could possibly improve with Sims 3 but they did. The graphics got even better. The controls were better. You have more indepth choices when it comes to creating your sims and the wardrobe choices are truly enviable. I didn't like the stand alone games as much....Sims Medieval and Pirate Cove I think it was. They were still fun just not as much fun. If you haven't tried sims, definitely try it. It's so much fun
Emily E.
Charlotte, MI
The best thing about the sims is how there is no right or wrong way to play. As long as you can keep coming up with game ideas, you can keep enjoying the game. Sims 3 added so much in the way of conversation and interaction options that I just love it. Will there be a sims 4? If so, I hope they don't take years to come out with the expansion packs like pets that we're so used to having in the previous methods. They took too long to come out with expansion packs for sims 3.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Gamer Expert Level 4
Ah The Sims...how many fond memories I have of you. So many hours I had invested into you!

The Sims is one of the best pc games I have had the chance to play. Very easy to use, very funny, but limited.

It's now 2016 and there are four generations of the Sims so if you stumble upon this gem I would definitely pick up as a beginner tool as the other Sims games are much more involved.

Keep your eyes sharp as there are many funny hidden eggs in the game.
Celina V.
Griffith, IN
I have always been a big fan of the sims franchise. I do get annoyed with the crashes sometimes but they seem to fix the quickly enough. I’m really excited for The New Expansion pack SEASON. They added so much and i cant wait to try it out.. I was really happy with the Sims 3 Supernatural. Love that you can be different supernatural creatures. I only play the Sims on my Lap top because i am very disappointed with the System versions. This game is a great way to pass some time but be careful because your day will pass very fast without you even knowing!
The graohics are amazing and have gotten better Since the sims 1. hehe
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol